Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are women that are always argumentative
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 855

Why are women that are always argumentative

May 21, 2019, 10:58 AM

applauded in today's society?

I'm not talking about strong women who stick up for themselves. I'm talking about women who have to get as loud as possible at every comment. They have to respond to anything said. And the ones that clap to make a point are the worse.

Then other women just like that stand behind them clapping saying you go girl

These same women (usually divorced or can't keep a man because they're a #####) then have kids who act the same way.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

The ones you come into contact with are mad at your

May 21, 2019, 11:02 AM

small, gross peanus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And here I thought FB was Prod's scok

May 21, 2019, 12:06 PM

There goes that theory.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you have first hand knowledge or are you speculating?

May 21, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to The ones you come into contact with are mad at your ]

Can we get pics?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are women that are always argumentative

May 21, 2019, 11:02 AM

Oh no you dint.

They are only applauded by others that

May 21, 2019, 11:08 AM

want to be them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont think this is gender-specific. Stephen A Smith exists

May 21, 2019, 11:08 AM

Re: Why are women that are always argumentative

May 21, 2019, 11:12 AM

Seems the hotter they are the less angry they are.

I don't know about less angry, just not as loud about

May 21, 2019, 11:13 AM

it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo.

May 21, 2019, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Why are women that are always argumentative ]

Hot women are confident. Ugly women are not. It's basically like the Napoleon thing with short men, except the metric for women is hotness whereas height is the metric for men.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you realize

May 21, 2019, 11:35 AM

that Shorty is going to murder you into tiny little pieces and THEN make you apologize for saying that.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not all short dudes have the Napoleon thing going

May 21, 2019, 11:58 AM

Just the majority of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's some mighty fine backpedaling you just accomplished.***

May 21, 2019, 12:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw it coming from a mile away.

May 21, 2019, 12:15 PM

Nobody wants to get murdered into tiny little pieces, I mean.

Not even lazy, suicidal people?***

May 21, 2019, 12:16 PM

I think they prefer being murdered in larger chunks.***

May 21, 2019, 12:20 PM

I've never met shawty. He may very well march me straight

May 21, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to I saw it coming from a mile away. ]

to Moscow in the dead of winter though. Or he may be laid back introvert. Who knows.

I once saw him rip the spine from a man's back with his bare

May 21, 2019, 2:20 PM

hands and then pick his teeth with it.

Eh, hot women have their own issues.

May 21, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Bingo. ]

Hot and dumb lead the best life though.

I have found that women like that tend to actually be very

May 21, 2019, 11:27 AM

insecure. The more argumentative they are, the more opinionated they are, the more insecure they are. The #####-factor is basically to hide their insecurity. Same goes for men too actually.

People who hide things, and are not open, honest, and comfortable with themselves (male or female) are better left alone. I actually feel sorry for women like that. Men notsomuch. And both tend to find a partner they can push around and manipulate. Makes them feel powerful and less vulnerable. In the end they're miserable and lonely though in the fakeness they've created.

In the bed, powerful, opinionated, and all around bitchy women tend to be submissive. They really want to be controlled since they spend their lives trying to control others. Not necessarily BDSM stuff, but just in general. They want to be told what to do, and treated like crap, which is how they usually treat other people. And forget romance with bitchy women. They see that as a vulnerability and it's a turn-off for them. And these same "argumentative" (I call them control-freak) women/men will NEVER love someone. In fact, most will never love period. Love requires a level of vulnerability they are not willing to accept. It requires the relinquishing of control. They won't have that.

Just my experience. I could be wrong.

Once again, too specific to not be experience

May 21, 2019, 11:32 AM

also, how are they submissive while also not being able to give up control?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He spends a lot of time reading about "red pill," I think***

May 21, 2019, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice guys.***

May 21, 2019, 12:17 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dated a pretty hardcore feminist for awhile

May 21, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Once again, too specific to not be experience ]

She was like that, all "Girl power yeah! Let's all get abortions cause Patriarchy!". Big time daddy issues, the works. She's pretty much a walking stereotype these days, frankly I'm surprised she hasn't started collecting cats yet.

Anyway, she liked it rough...very submissive in certain situations

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kinda surprised you put up with her nonsense

May 21, 2019, 12:35 PM

at least for very long

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She got more extreme as she got older

May 21, 2019, 12:44 PM

She was also a tiny ballet dancer with huge teddies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can overlook alot

May 22, 2019, 9:14 AM

for skinny with big teddies.

How thick and overgrown was her bush?

May 21, 2019, 12:45 PM [ in reply to I dated a pretty hardcore feminist for awhile ]

this made me laugh.

May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM

out loud.

Not at all my friend. I still have dreams about how great

May 21, 2019, 1:01 PM [ in reply to How thick and overgrown was her bush? ]

it was. Then I see her facebook posts and it kind of kills the memories. She's still pretty hot, but I have no doubt you could be talking to her about non ethanol gasoline and she'd somehow turn it into a conversation about the war on women.

We have rules here, you know.***

May 21, 2019, 3:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

If I could ever find my old Gzone flip phone, I'd have some

May 21, 2019, 3:56 PM

Bengaline quality nudes to share with WSB.

Blink twice if you need us to come over there and rescue

May 21, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to I have found that women like that tend to actually be very ]

you

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if I'm trying to get a girl who'll let me SIIHB how far

May 21, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to I have found that women like that tend to actually be very ]

along the crazy ##### scale she gotta be?

You know, for science and all that ####.

If you want to SIIHB,

May 21, 2019, 12:37 PM

do it have to be a girl?

How far along the crazy ##### spectrum are ya?***

May 21, 2019, 12:43 PM

Bend over and I'll show ya***

May 21, 2019, 12:45 PM

OK

May 21, 2019, 12:48 PM

Now what?

Re: So if I'm trying to get a girl who'll let me SIIHB how far

May 21, 2019, 12:49 PM [ in reply to So if I'm trying to get a girl who'll let me SIIHB how far ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE

Lol. Approaching women like a man would.

May 21, 2019, 1:20 PM

Here's some cold hard troof. Just go by the hot scale. That's reliable. The crazy metric can be totally faked. He's correct that at any given time any woman can appear anywhere on the chart. He kinda glossed over that. But if they employ their BS, they can be as crazy or as docile as they think you want them to be. Their flexibility lies in their ability to deceive and manipulate. BUT, they can only be so hot. That's the one thing that can't be faked and that's what men look at first (for good reason). And the ability to go up and down the crazy axis increases the lower the hot score, and the ability to BS narrows as the woman gets hotter. Hot women can have any man they want, so their BS and manipulation skills are not as finely tuned as the ugly overachievers. You meet a 9 woman on the hot axis, and she will be fairly consistent on the crazy meter, wherever she falls.

Just my interpretation of the data. Overall very good quality work. Well thought out, and well categorized for male consumption. But keep in mind the hot axis is stagnant, but the crazy axis can vary GREATLY.

You're also missing a variable. The hotter the woman is

May 21, 2019, 1:23 PM

the more we are willing to put up with a higher amount of crazy.

I'll take exponentially more #### off of a 10 than off of a 4.

Also, you can lock in the range of crazy over time.

Go up and down on the crazy axis

May 21, 2019, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Lol. Approaching women like a man would. ]

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooo

That brush your using must be about 8' wide

May 21, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to I have found that women like that tend to actually be very ]

you could probably paint the side of a house with one swipe.

Wouldn't be very detailed around the windows though.

Hence the last two sentences.

May 21, 2019, 12:44 PM

Just been my (admittedly limited) experience.

I didn't read that far

May 21, 2019, 12:57 PM

sorry.

The children's mother and her sister were abandoned...

May 21, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to I have found that women like that tend to actually be very ]

by their mother at ages 4 and 2. Ex was the elder. Their father took them to his parents and abandoned them. Throughout their childhood their grandmother told them they had to leave when they turned 18. Both are so insecure they have no limit to what they'll do to force a mate to prove his love for them. I lasted 30 years minus 3 months.

It was impossible to please her and she would start a scrap even in church in front of everyone. Royal ##### in action.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because feminism is never having to say you're sorry

May 21, 2019, 11:43 AM

Anything bad men do is "toxic masculinity" and anything bad women do is either empowerment or the patriarchy's fault. It's a product of weird feminist twitter, which is bleeding over into real life.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bleeding over....

May 21, 2019, 12:25 PM

Only the loudest voices are repeating those ideas.

May 21, 2019, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Because feminism is never having to say you're sorry ]

There are millions upon millions of women in this country who don't agree with that trash. I've never met a 14 yr old who didn't think they were all grown up. Teenagers are well represented in that group but they have a good chance that reality will strike them during their maturing years.

POAST TIDDY PIGS***

May 21, 2019, 12:03 PM

this thread has many chances for that yet none are there***

May 21, 2019, 3:45 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering it was a FBCooch post, I think we all knew it

May 22, 2019, 9:18 AM

was going to be a disappointment from the start.

Replies: 51
| visibility 855
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic