Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The best part of last night's ceremony
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

The best part of last night's ceremony

Jan 15, 2019, 9:48 AM

for those who watched the whole thing live online, was before POTUS & DS even came in the room. Various WH aides would come to the podium and the players would begin to cheer. Then that aide would leave and they'd groan in mock disappointment. This aide and one or two others continued to come to the podium, do something with the speech on it, and would leave, and they did this several times. Each time, the players would cheer as he came to the podium and groan when he left. It was really funny. Yes, they're national champion football players and among the best teams ever, if not the best, but they're still just kids, 18-22 years old or so, and it's always fun when that side shows! Kind of like when Trevor came back to the podium after the Bama game to get his nameplate and take it as a souvenir!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to pity those on the return flight having

Jan 15, 2019, 9:57 AM

to endure what surely must have been a planeload of gaseous emissions from a bunch of young men who loaded up on burgers and fries with every kind of sauce imaginable! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I tend to pity those on the return flight having

Jan 15, 2019, 10:09 AM

Onions, pickles, ugh.... I wonder if they had to deploy the oxygen masks?

"Folks, this is your captain. The plane is fine, we're not losing pressure, but it stinks something awful in here and we've had two people try to open the emergency exits just to get some fresh air, even though it's -48F out there. We're going to deploy the oxygen masks for your convenience. Please don't panic - the plane is fine - but just enjoy the fresh air until this thing airs out!"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best part of last night's ceremony

Jan 15, 2019, 10:28 AM

this would have been a great opportunity for Beano or Gasex to get ahead of this. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic