Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The State, not fit for wrapping mullet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The State, not fit for wrapping mullet

Jan 20, 2019, 2:22 AM

anyone else read this garbage piece? really Dabo is a villain because of "controversy surrounding the program" - Ostarine, SMH they are a pitiful bunch but look how much Clemson is in their head with the list of "villains" https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/article224624870.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should rename the article to "villains of gamecocks"

Jan 20, 2019, 2:30 AM

The title as it is says it represents the entire state of SC. It's a shame that the Ostarine suspensions only led to us winning the CFP games by a score of 74-19.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The State, not fit for wrapping mullet

Jan 20, 2019, 2:55 AM

I’m not sure we read the same article. It was the 13 people that had most broken the Gamecock hearts. Six of them were Tigers! And Dabo is the one that can continue to do it for many more years! It cracked me up to see people like David Pollack. I expect him to be replaced by Trevor, ETN, and company.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 4:27 AM

Mike Williams for his piggy back rides.

The State should have used the following headline for the

Jan 20, 2019, 6:41 AM

article: "BUTTHURT - The Defining Characteristic from a Century of Losing with the University of South Carolina". I think this is a better description of what the article is actually about...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2019, 7:34 AM

Most news papers are useless any more.Greenville news has some good Clemson news but it’s two days after it happens and after it’s been on the internet.There were two articles about Alabama’s greatness on Tuesday after our Tigers had curb stomped them , obvious they were written before that game.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:49 AM

The Greenville News is now printed in North Carolina. This causes all of their stories to be a day late. For example: College football's Saturday scores don't hit the paper until Monday's edition. The paper has to be printed and shipped before the scores are available to the paper. If you want current news, you have to get the Spartanburg Herald Journal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about using Greenville online******

Jan 20, 2019, 9:03 AM

Jan 20, 2019, 9:16 AM

It probably makes it that much worse because of Dabo's reputation outside of Clemson. On my way back from California, I was told numerous times, "Congratulations, I love your coach." I don't think anybody outside of Columbia sees a controversy.

Jan 20, 2019, 11:36 AM

might be some in Tuscaloosa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Just highlights the coots' eternal futility. I love it!***

Jan 20, 2019, 11:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic