Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The New & Improved South Carolina Driver's License.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 4,879

The New & Improved South Carolina Driver's License.

Jun 7, 2018, 3:07 PM

Have any of you received the new South Carolina Drivers License that is required for security purposes when boarding an airplane? They were not available when I renewed my license last November. Apparently, the new license is good for eight years so now I will not have to renew until 2026 when I will be 105.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t have a drivers license bc...

Jun 7, 2018, 3:10 PM

It’s just another way the government can track me, along with ancestry dna samples, and using public restrooms.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. You don't have to have a drivers license.

Jun 7, 2018, 4:52 PM

Every sovereign citizen has the natural right to travel.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as it's by foot or bicycle

Jun 7, 2018, 6:39 PM

nm

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you

Jun 7, 2018, 3:42 PM

and Lightbulbbill. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you

Jun 7, 2018, 3:48 PM

Why are they poking at Lou Holtz with a stick? :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Funny

Jun 7, 2018, 4:49 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you ]

but you know I’m pointing you down on every post for next 10 years, don’t you Renagade!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Funny

Jun 7, 2018, 4:58 PM

Actually that picture is probably pretty flattering for you two guys . Y'all still look skrong .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Real quick thinking on your part to feed that thing a stick

Jun 7, 2018, 7:44 PM [ in reply to ^ Funny ]

so he wouldn't eat you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Jun 7, 2018, 8:58 PM [ in reply to ^ Funny ]

;)

That makes two of us.

Jun 8, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to ^ Funny ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 7, 2018, 5:36 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you ]

Don’t listen to Renegade, Joe and Bill. rumor has it he and Pitchfork Ben used to play high school ball together...

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jun 7, 2018, 5:46 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you ]

I don't remember that as occurring during my early years. Long sticks had not yet been invented. We had to use boulders for protection and to scrounge for meat. Wish I had a picture of the steaks, they were huge. We tried to train some fierce Tigers to fetch our prey but that didn't work out. Those darn Tigers would only chase some scrawny critters that we called chickens.

It appears to be from a later era, probably during LightBulbBill's early days.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It looks to me like LBB got his spear taken away and left

Jun 7, 2018, 8:59 PM

you hanging by yourself.

So your mama told you about Joe and your grandmother?

Jun 8, 2018, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I'm not saying you're old Joe, but I found this video of you ]

I respect my elders cause you never know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be glad you did, otherwise, you'd have to have a passport...

Jun 7, 2018, 3:54 PM

anytime you traveled anywhere inside the US - what a pain that would be.

I just got my old-and-not-"improved" state-but-not-federal

Jun 7, 2018, 4:53 PM

license and it's good for eight years too.

Guess I'll will it to my kids.

Re: The New & Improved South Carolina Driver's License.

Jun 7, 2018, 5:01 PM

Dang . The dad gum world might not be here by then .

Jun 7, 2018, 7:02 PM

I have one, Joe. It is good for 8 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 11:19 PM

Can you still renew online every other time? If so, you don't have to go back to the DMV til you're 113.

Jun 8, 2018, 12:08 AM

Joe - just wanted to thank you for your posts/comments. My dad was born in ‘20 but I haven’t had him with me in many years. I really really appreciate your perspective. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got mine last week

Jun 8, 2018, 1:01 PM

Make sure you go to the DMV website to see what information is required before you go.

I actually got mine online, because I had provided the documents a year or so ago when I was at the DMV for another reason (before real IDs were available).

Re: Got mine last week

Jun 8, 2018, 1:49 PM

Had to renew my passport several months ago. Did not travel out of country while my wife was in a nursing home and at an advanced age didn't think I'd need one. When my son-in-law said, "pack your bags, we're taking you to England in July", that was sufficient cause for a renewal.

Replies: 22
| visibility 4,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic