Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FBI and basketball-[highly opined]
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,666

FBI and basketball-[highly opined]

Feb 22, 2018, 9:02 PM

If the FBI was more concerned about investigating the disturbed kid in Florida than chasing around $$ trails in ncaa basketball we may not have had the mass shooting that occurred last week. The USA priorities are completely backwards nowadays.

I am so tired of hearing about the FBI dedicating all of their resources to a game when real criminals are being overlooked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize the FBI has different divisions don't you?

Feb 22, 2018, 9:24 PM

Federal agents who are investigating fraud, RICO and white collar crimes aren't the same ones in a local office who should have caught this lunatic. It's not that the FBI doesn't have major issues, it pretty clearly does. But the hoops investigation is a totally different group of agents

Very logical reply

Feb 22, 2018, 9:29 PM

I just had to vent a little. I know the fbi is big but don’t know the structure. I just don’t understand how one division could be so thourough and the other completely incompetent. I guess if there was a monetary motivation for stopping criminals our government would be much better at preventing crime.

Very logical reply

Feb 22, 2018, 9:29 PM [ in reply to You do realize the FBI has different divisions don't you? ]

I just had to vent a little. I know the fbi is big but don’t know the structure. I just don’t understand how one division could be so thourough and the other completely incompetent. I guess if there was a monetary motivation for stopping criminals our government would be much better at preventing crime.

Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns?

Feb 23, 2018, 1:05 AM

And a lot of people aren't considered disturbed until they do something like that.

The Las Vegas guy wasn't really on anyone's radar.

Eventually our gun crazy society will realize the common denominator.

Or not.

Re: Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns?

Feb 23, 2018, 6:55 AM

Banning guns will never stop these tragedies. Chicago has very strict gun laws and leads the country in murders. The School was a gun-free zone. Criminals will be the ones only with guns.

You'll not be a citizen anymore but just a subject. Some people just don't get it.

Feb 23, 2018, 8:17 AM

The problem with Chicago is they’re surrounded by areas where it is easy to purchase guns.

You can’t compare a city banning guns to a nation banning guns.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Feb 23, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns? ]

Government hasn't been able to keep drugs out of schools, drugs off the streets, guns from the criminals, gangs, and extremely disturbed individuals, so I'm pretty certain they can't protect me. They won't even enforce and punish illegal actions for the laws currently in place. Keep seeing multiple news articles where recently arrested felons with several previous convictions for violence had guns illegally in their possession. I'm for reasonable gun control laws, but I'm not going to give up my ability to protect myself and family. Congress and the rich elites certainly won't give up their protection capabilities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Exactly! We need a war on guns

Feb 23, 2018, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns? ]

like the trillion dollar war on drugs!

Then we won't have any more gun crimes like we don't have any drug problems now.

he gets it^^^***

Feb 23, 2018, 9:54 AM

Legalizing certain drugs could potentially help both issues***

Feb 23, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Exactly! We need a war on guns ]

The Florida School shooting and the complete mishandling of intelligence by the fbi

Feb 23, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns? ]

Is exactly the reason we should never give up our 2nd ammendment rights. That agency proved completely incapable of providing the protection they are compensated for.

Again there is no monetary advantage for catching criminals.

The Florida School shooting and the complete mishandling of intelligence by the fbi

Feb 23, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns? ]

Is exactly the reason we should never give up our 2nd ammendment rights. That agency proved completely incapable of providing the protection they are compensated for.

Again there is no monetary advantage for catching criminals.

SOooooo your saying its

Feb 23, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Do realize how many disturbed people have access to guns? ]

The mentally ill white guys?

Build a border wall...

Feb 23, 2018, 10:40 AM

Around all the schools that should do it

Locking the front doors while having an armed security guard

Feb 23, 2018, 11:14 AM

there would probably be a good start

Re: Locking the front doors while having an armed security guard

Feb 23, 2018, 12:24 PM

Evidently the guard at the Florida school decided to take a hike after the shooting started. Might have been able to prevent some deaths if he had the courage to act.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Re: Locking the front doors while having an armed security guard

Feb 23, 2018, 12:50 PM

Yeah I heard that yesterday, he was on camera at the door but didn't go in.

What a coward.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grief

Feb 23, 2018, 12:26 PM

Some people really just don't understand how the world works

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,666
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic