Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Congress shall have power to...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 404

The Congress shall have power to...

Jun 21, 2019, 11:20 AM

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water....

If Trump (i.e., John effing Bolton) wants to go to war he needs to first go to the Congress!

TIA

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is playing good cop, bad cop with everybody.

Jun 21, 2019, 11:42 AM

He surrounds himself with people who disagree with him. The media beats them up and he looks like a reasonable man. During the fray all kinds of articles are published about the confusion and contention from the administration.

Trump does that with other countries too. You should have seen this with Russia, NOKO and China the way he appeared to suck up to those leaders but in fact hasn't cut them a bit of slack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is playing good cop, bad cop with everybody.

Jun 21, 2019, 12:29 PM

Darn it. I spit coffee all over my computer..."he looks like a reasonable man". LOL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I saw the suggestion that he "surrounds himself

Jun 21, 2019, 1:26 PM

with people who disagree with him," I did the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. HE’s AN EVIL GENIUS.

Jun 21, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Trump is playing good cop, bad cop with everybody. ]

Hahahaha.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 404
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic