Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Caravan (per Fox News)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 530

The Caravan (per Fox News)

Oct 21, 2018, 11:29 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened to that other caravan a few months ago?***

Oct 21, 2018, 11:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soros gave up***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Soros gave up***

Oct 21, 2018, 12:21 PM

'It ain't over til it's over.'

https://www.google.com/search?q=Arrest+made+of+caravan+leaders&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS773US773&oq=Arrest+made+of+caravan+leaders&aqs=chrome..69i57.23211j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder why Mexico and the other countries are...

Oct 21, 2018, 12:18 PM

trying to stop illegal immigration?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Caravan (per Fox News)

Oct 21, 2018, 2:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXVD-nSSKE

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The Caravan (per Fox News)

Oct 21, 2018, 3:47 PM

Not much difference in a generic sense. They're flying the flag of their home country preparing to breach the border of another country. Which begs the larger question of why "oppressed refugees" are flying the flag of the country they're fleeing oppression from?

There's other irony here though, knowing illegal immigration costs the US taxpayer $146 Billion per year, you and others, that are ok with unfettered illegal immigration will be the first to complain about our federal deficit.

You're a mess dude.

Bro, do you even Southeast?

Oct 22, 2018, 10:46 AM

The South is chock full of carpet bagging Yankees who fled the oppressive northern cold and culture, only to tell us how much better it was at every opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bro, do you even Southeast?

Oct 22, 2018, 11:42 AM

Yep 17 years. Yanks and Southerners all live by our constitution. Illegal migrants swear no oath, don't learn English, don't assimilate our culture, drag our economic standards down, repatriate ~$80 Billion per year back home, and come from the most violent countries on earth. Can't spin a positive out of that.

Wait...the Night King has a dragon?***

Oct 22, 2018, 9:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This whole thing is absurd. We have the right to control our border.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:07 AM

“I want you to just let me in!”

“No.”

“But there are five thousand of us!”

“No times five thousand.”

What’s the deal? Mexico let’s Illegals in as long as they promise to keep walking to America?

And what’s the deal with the midterms? How does that matter? Trump got elected on protecting the borders. Do you think it will hurt him to not let 5,000 people randomly into the country?

If I were a Republican I would just publish a list of the 5,000 people that will not get into this oh try via the legal process they have tried to follow because we let 5,000 people in from a “caravan.” Maybe provide a list of the 5,000 Americans whose jobs they take.

This is all so ridiculous.

null

I don't mean to offend anyone , but

Oct 22, 2018, 5:14 PM

that's the healthiest looking caravan you'll ever see . You'd think they look a little worse having walked 1700 miles.

I didn't see many skinny ones . In fact , many of them look overweight and even obese .

Is someone financing this walk -a -bout?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you see, conditions are so bad in Guatemala that

Oct 22, 2018, 5:15 PM

there are no jobs and they can't afford food so they and their kids are starving and that's why they're fat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't mean to offend anyone , but

Oct 22, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to I don't mean to offend anyone , but ]

Why yes. There are a bunch of Dems down there handing out cash in order to get poor people to walk 2000 miles.

Alex Jones is your daddy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they walk for the camera and ride for speed***

Oct 22, 2018, 6:32 PM [ in reply to I don't mean to offend anyone , but ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 530
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic