Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everything you liberals touch gets destroyed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Everything you liberals touch gets destroyed.

Nov 9, 2018, 1:38 PM

What's going on in Florida is third world politics, pure and simple. Even the counties on the panhandle ravaged by a Cat 5 a month ago had their votes counted on time. This is the kind of #### they pull in Nigeria.

You a$$hats wrecked the Supreme Court confirmation process.

Your bent on importing the third world into our country.

You just elected a wife beater in MN, a braindead NY congresswoman who doesn't have a functioning brain stem, a NJ senator who's linked to corruption and child prostitution, and an American-hating anti-Semite that married her brother to get citizenship so she could run for office.

Can't wait to see what you weirdos do with the House of Reps. Lindsay Graham was right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So which one of us touched your johnson?***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:40 PM

Republicans elected two men under federal indictment.

Nov 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

Oh, and a dead pimp. Family values, indeed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 1980's called. They want their catch phrases back***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for supatrol.***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just to confirm: You are against wife beaters and corruption

Nov 9, 2018, 1:45 PM

in politics? How about convicted criminals or the anti-Semite in Iowa? Or anchor immigration where a spouse brings their family to the US?

Most politicians are corrupt. It doesn't matter if they have a D or R next to their names. To think it's one-sided is foolish.

(please don't bomb my house for my statements)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everything you liberals touch gets destroyed.

Nov 9, 2018, 1:46 PM

Everyone knows Florida is the bastion of liberalism, with a liberal governor, liberals state house and court system. When will they ever get it together and count votes like they belong in america?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without knowing for sure, I'd bet Florida, as a state,

Nov 9, 2018, 1:51 PM

watches more cable news than any other. Someone with more time than me prove me wrong please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Without knowing for sure, I'd bet Florida, as a state,

Nov 9, 2018, 1:53 PM

considering the large baby boomer population that is not a hard one to figure out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My mom is convinced this is the end times.***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:56 PM

Ironically, majority of people in Florida happen to have

Nov 9, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Without knowing for sure, I'd bet Florida, as a state, ]

more free time than you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

So lemme get this straight. If I suddenly have all this

Nov 9, 2018, 2:05 PM

free time (like retirement), I'm going to sit inside and watch people yelling over each other on TV all day about ########?

Nope. I'm going fishing. Hunting. Camping. Traveling the world. Take up golf. Bingo. Lord knows the last thing I want to do is watch cable news all day with my newfound "free time". I have three boys. I'm bound to have grandkids someday.

Swear the best way to MAGA quickly would be to unplug the internet, cut off the TV, and get out and interact with people. Rationality would return. I mean the last thing old people need is to sit and watch something that warps your mind all day. They have that going on anyway without watching 24-hour news.

Stats show this is exactly the trend. Old people make up the majority of cable news viewers by demographic. That's sad. They deserve better.

I mean, it'll be all right.***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:56 PM

LOL Broward County

Nov 9, 2018, 2:00 PM

Nikolas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Mohammed Atta
Jose Padilla
James Gonzalo Medina
David Hogg
Sami Al Arian
Imran Farooq Mandhai
Raees Alam
Sheheryar Alam Qazi

I thought you supported bombers and terrorists

Nov 9, 2018, 2:52 PM

Apparently you prefer the domestic variety

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russian trolls gonna troll. With vodka.***

Nov 9, 2018, 2:07 PM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic