Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look at all y'all kids
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1,054

Look at all y'all kids

Mar 28, 2019, 10:32 AM

"Where are all you Trump haters!? No collusion! Where is (insert name of poster)?!"

I can't vouch for the whereabouts of other posters, but I know I've been too busy with life to give a #### about what's happening on here, and that was going on before the Mueller report was released. Let's go through the talking points:

1. I said many times before that I hoped I was wrong on the Russian investigation because if I was wrong, then that would be the most beneficial for America. I also said I would accept the results of the report, and I do.
2. All of you gloating: You would have NOT accepted the report. You would have denied it. You would have claimed some conspiracy. You wanted Mueller shut down. Don't pretend you were on the side of good government in this.
3. Barr stated very clearly that the report does not exonerate the president on obstruction. So that's still a TBD.
4. The investigation had to happen for the good of America, and if a thorough investigation was done that found the president not guilty, then that's good for our nation. I would rather live in a country that goes through this process and finds a man not guilty through our due process than any other scenario.
5. For all the gloaters and cheerleaders: Grow up. That's directed to every single one of you on here who has done that. Quit acting like a child because, again, you wouldn't have accepted this report had it gone the other way. Some of us are man enough to accept it as is. This is overall good for America, and this isn't some football game. Trump doesn't love you. He isn't on your side. He's not your football team. He's a bad person and a bad president. He's not even a conservative or a Republican. But we can all take comfort in knowing our system played out and worked in this investigation.
6. The report needs to be made public. Period. You can't cheer the report clearing the president and then refuse to show the evidence when people ask to see it. You all know that.
7. And I agree that when it comes to Trump and Russia, it's time to move on.

So hi. Sorry I took some time off to get my house in order. I sure as #### ain't scared to match wits with the Trumpies on here. Again, can't speak for the other Trump opponents on here, but I'm man enough to accept the report and discuss it.

Come at me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Trump isn't going to be impeach and you don't want to...

Mar 28, 2019, 12:12 PM

see people saying 'I told you so.' You're suddenly above all that?

BTW, there was a conspiracy. Hillary, the DNC, Comey, Lynch, Lisa Page, Strzok, Brennen, and a handful of others conspired to corrupt and control the 2016 election. Page and Strozk have already testified that Lynch was directing Comey on how to handle Hillary's private server containing sensitive gov documents and lost email investigation(s).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe that conspiracy theory

Mar 28, 2019, 12:31 PM

and you're not the least bit intellectually curious as to why Comey made the Hillary server issue public days before the election knowing it would favor Trump?

C'mon man!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must not 4-D underwater chess

Mar 28, 2019, 12:34 PM

Comey simultaneously came out right before the vote and said Hillary was under investigation which hurt her chances of winning while working with the deep state to get Hillary to win.

You wouldn't understand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You're closed minded so hard that you can't figure it out.

Mar 28, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to You believe that conspiracy theory ]

Let me help. After the news broke that she had an unsecured private server on which she stored sensitive federal intelligence agencies' secrets the only way to keep her out of prison was to proclaim she didn't know she broke the law. That covered her asz in the election too.

According to Lisa Page's and Strzok's testimonies under oath they said they were aware that Lynch was in control of that particular investigation. Now the FBI is investigating the investigators. Evidently both rolled over and it looks like the Orrs have too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You watch, read, listen to too much

Mar 28, 2019, 5:25 PM

conservative entertainment. Do your own thinking, it'll feel better.

What, the MSM didn't cover all this stuff?

Mar 28, 2019, 8:35 PM

You may be a mushroom. In the dark and thriving on BS.

Re: You watch, read, listen to too much

Mar 30, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to You watch, read, listen to too much ]

Apply that to yourself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're closed minded so hard that you can't figure it out.

Apr 8, 2019, 5:07 PM [ in reply to You're closed minded so hard that you can't figure it out. ]

#### that is one creepy guy

Re: You believe that conspiracy theory

Mar 30, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to You believe that conspiracy theory ]

Comey was covering his ####, plain and simple. Don't insult others Intelligence by pretending you don't understand that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I absolutely agree he isn't going to be.

Mar 28, 2019, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Trump isn't going to be impeach and you don't want to... ]

At this point, it's smarter to let the American people boot him in 2020.

There shouldn't be any gloating over this. Y'all, and you included, foolishly think this is some sort of football game with teams and sides. Overall, it's good for America. We ran the process and it found him not guilty, so ultimately, that's a good thing.

No, there wasn't a conspiracy, and that's silly.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I have a pretty strong feeling that had the investigation

Mar 28, 2019, 1:19 PM

turned up some evidence of collusion by Trump, you would have been on here "gloating" about it before the ink was dry on Muellers report.

I man c'mon man--you've stated Trump is / was a Russian asset and also said he was planning a coup to overthrow the US gov't (and then doubled down on that later that he still could be). And how many times have you compared him to Hitler? Hitler? Just c'mon.

No..you would have screaming from the rafters to whomever would listen how you knew it was going to happen and how guilty you knew he was, probably screaming for a public hanging.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a pretty strong feeling that had the investigation

Mar 28, 2019, 3:04 PM

I know by responding to you, it's going to be a long series of twisting my words and arguing semantics, but let's go ahead.

1. If they had found evidence of collusion, I'd be on here demanding removal of office and dealing with the Trump folks refusing to accept the report, which you would be.

2. I posted an article about Trump possible being an asset for discussion. And yeah, he's the type of guy who would want a coup. He's already pushing for people to be fired from the media, calling FBI agents treasonous, and demanding removal of Dems from office. But you know. Whatever.

I called him a fascist. I never said he was Hitler. Here. Simple equation. Hitler = fascist. Not all fascists = Hitler. Got it?

And he is a fascist.

3. You're one of the best on this board at taking what people said and twisting words around. I said many times that I didn't know for certain what the truth was, but that it likely looked bad and thus we needed the investigation. I also said I would be happy to be wrong.

I'll try not to twist your words around,

Mar 28, 2019, 4:35 PM

not that I would, or have. But whatever...

(holy wall of text, amiright?)

In respect to your numbering system, I'll reply in kind...

1) No, I wouldn't be defending Trump. If he is/was guilty of something other than being an a-hole, punish him accordingly. Contrary to your belief, and as I've stated before, I don't particularly care for him (I didn't vote for him), but he's doing all I need out of a president--keeping a positive environment for a healthy economy, and keeping us out of a war. Past that, I neither need nor ask for a moral or spiritual leader from a politician. I guess everyone is different.

There have been many (and this includes you) that have hated the guy from day 1 for no particular reason other than what they believed he might do, and simply that he beat Hillary. I found it all rather amusing. All that is fine I guess, but you've tried to pin so much BS on the guy you've blurred where the facts end and where your opinion begins. That's why I say that had the outcome of the Mueller investigation been different, you would have been no different than me mocking Chuckston's early and often comments on "nooses tightening" and "panic setting in". Something like that is mock worthy, IMO.

2) Your post on the coup idea was entitled "Bookmark-This-Post-Part-1", so I did what you said. That post was a SOLOs, MemphisCat style post then, just as much as it is now. I thought So Trump is an impatient no-tact, a-hole who thinks he can bully his way through governing. That's a LONG way from plotting a coup on the US Gov't, isn't it? (And apparently, amazingly, you STILL seem to think he's going to do that). That combined with the hair brained "What-if-Trump-has-been-a-Russian-asset-since-1987" nonsense are no better posts than the "Obama is Muslim and was born in Kenya" stuff. Its pretty much identical, except opposite political ideologies. Hey they're both internet articles that are worthy of discussion, right? Is that what you mean by "twisting your words"?

3)I stopped counting the comparisons to Hitler you've made in the last two years. Even you yourself once said you needed to lower the hyperbole on those comparisons, did you not? (I don't want to twist your words here.)

But taking into account the Lügenpresse" comparisons you've made, the above post about the coup, and even going so far as to say that Trump was going to start tallying the names of his political opponents, putting illegals in "camps". Ok..maybe you haven't said (lately) that "TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER BECAUSE:..." but if you don't intend that inference, then why all the allusions to Nazi politics? Was Hitler the only Fascist in history that did these things? If so, isn't then isn't that de facto a direct comparison to Hitler?

And I'm still trying get how "Trump is a Fascist" is even remotely true. To my knowledge, he hasn't done anything illegal, has he? Has he broken constitutional law? I mean I really, really get it..you don't like him for his politics, or his personality, or even his fat stomach and orange head. Whatever. None of that makes him a fascist. It just makes him someone you really, really don't like. If you don't want anyone to reply or disagree to the comments you make about him, why do you openly and often post them?

I hope I didn't twist your words around anywhere here. That's certainly not my intention.

Re: I'll try not to twist your words around,

Mar 29, 2019, 12:35 PM

1. Whatever. You've pulled a Lindsay Graham with Trump. You're on here defending him every day and using that BS "but my paycheck is good" argument to support him.

2. And I said I don't give a #### how much crap y'all give me over that post because if I am wrong (and I hope I am), we're in much better shape that I thought.

3. Here we go with classic Ineligible twisting words. I've called him a fascist many times, but not Hitler. However, the Lugenpresse comparison is fair, and honestly, anyone who can't see the similarity at this point is willfully being moronic.

I'm not going to rehash with you again how he's a fascist. I could cite the traditional ideology he embraces, but you'll just deny it, so there's no point. But maybe you can start by seeing how traditional fascists delve into nepotism for government positions. Go ahead. Do some research and then compare Trump.

I see I've twisted something here, but not your words.

Mar 29, 2019, 1:18 PM

I'll point out Trump's BS. I do it all the time; Hell, I did it today. But yeah, keeping my paycheck coming in at a continual pace is pretty much my primary objective. I've got more options to do that today vs 4 years ago, despite being 4 years older. He's OK with me in that regard.

And are you really going to say you've never directly compared Trump to Hitler?

About that "hey, the "lugenppresse" comparison is legit, but really, its not a comparison to Hitler"--How does that even work? Your directly compare him to Nazi practices, but not to Hitler? Got it. And what has he done to legitimately stifle/own the press? Kicked that CNN guy out of a press conference? Yeah..he has really stifled CNN to the point of being a pro-Trump propaganda agency. If it weren't for trump antagonizing them, they wouldn't have a top story on their front page everyday deriding him.

And you never compared keeping illegals in cages to concentration camps? C'mon man.

You're right, its probably not worth arguing about. But there's no reason to get upset here, Cata. I've seen you say more than once to others to "just own it", so just own it.

He just said he was above all that trashy behavior.

Mar 28, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to I have a pretty strong feeling that had the investigation ]

He'll call me a racist in a NY minute but he wouldn't dare stoop so low as to say 'I told you so.'

Re: He just said he was above all that trashy behavior.

Mar 28, 2019, 4:42 PM

You own the most infamously racist post in all of Tigernet history.

In your snowflake mind.***

Mar 28, 2019, 4:45 PM

Re: In your snowflake mind.***

Mar 29, 2019, 12:35 PM

Raise your hand if a Clemson football player Tweeted out your Tigernet post as an example of racism.

Any hands up?

LOLLERS. There was no conspiracy by Hilldawg and

Mar 28, 2019, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Trump isn't going to be impeach and you don't want to... ]

all. They were just too confident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys chased a conspiracy for two years.

Mar 28, 2019, 3:54 PM

It's Trump's turn and he had the office, facility and demeanor to pursue it until it's exhausted in a court of law. If you wanna keep up good luck. Lindsey Graham said this one won't be tried on cable.

That is the longest version of "I was wrong" that I've ever seen.

Mar 28, 2019, 12:58 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is the longest version of "I was wrong" that I've ever seen.

Mar 28, 2019, 1:12 PM

Stop that gloating...right now

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at all y'all kids

Mar 28, 2019, 9:20 PM

Good post, Cata.

Also the Mueller Report is 300 pages long and proves the pee tape is real.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Question for clarification...

Mar 29, 2019, 8:31 AM

Was this gloating? Cause it looks like gloating.....

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Mornin-P38;R-Trumpies-Helpe-me-out-24592439

From your 11/30/18 post

Subject: Morni­n', P&R Trumpies. Helpe me out.

“Y'all have been saying this whole time that the whole Mueller thing was just a made-up witch hunt and there's no collusion at all. How you feelin' today?”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bringing notice to his gloating post is gloating

Mar 29, 2019, 11:25 AM

Did I twist anyone's words around there?

Clearly it was...

Mar 29, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Question for clarification... ]

And I was wrong.

What's more surprising is that you've joined the gloating Trump side.

Nein, good sir, I resent that.

Mar 29, 2019, 5:56 PM

All along I said I didn’t know if he was guilty or not, and that I was fully in a wait and see holding pattern, so there’s no gloating to be had based on a middle of the road stance that I took.

Rather, I was highly annoyed for the last two years at those who posted weekly, if not daily, posts that indicated with unconcealed glee that they thought the day was nigh that our President would be led away in handcuffs and that those who didn’t share the opinion were sister-effing rubes not fit to be killed.

These people are part of the extremist politics-as-a-sport factions that represent the worst of modern-day America, and I don’t give a tin shittt if they like being dunked on now of not. Eff them. Maybe they can learn to be objective next time, but I doubt it.

The only reason for the previous reply to you was the scolding, above the fray tone of your initial post, when I recalled your hands being pretty dirty too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh oh. Got'em***

Mar 29, 2019, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Question for clarification... ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bump, most of those TUs you got are from people who...

Mar 31, 2019, 10:56 AM

pushed this chitstory throughout the entire fiasco. Spoon, Scoker and Joe did not. The rest are just happy someone is trying to quell their misery. Those three may be too.

Re: Bump, most of those TUs you got are from people who...

Mar 31, 2019, 8:11 PM

Thanks 1988, for recognizing my view on this. I'm glad that a bunch of Trump's friends and his own lawyer have been busted, and I'm also glad the obstruction case is still an open issue, but I never pretended to predict any of it.

Here's what I posted when the Comey memo came to light:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Anti-Trump-folks-celebrate-now-but-remember-this-21575458

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lutz on me

Mar 31, 2019, 10:11 PM

I'm watching you because of the contempt I have for you not letting me pay that bet on Obama's reelection. I grieved for six years now but felt pretty good that you agreed to bet Obama's 2nd year GDP would be greater than Trump's.

I think you know enough about economics to have known better but it was nice of you to give me opportunity to get square. Have you looked at Trump's second year GDP? I haven't, I was pretty sure that the first three would cover Obama's year.

Are we square, you do the math, my friend.

Oh no, is this what you tmailed me about?

Apr 1, 2019, 9:44 PM

What are we comparing again? Percentage growth in GDP from beginning to end of second year?

Yes, two things are established here.

Apr 2, 2019, 6:17 AM

2nd year GDP. You gave me the bet cleared up. As I said, I believe your economic knowledge is better than to have made a bet against GDP comparisons between Obama and Trump. We agreed to skip the first year due to conditions inherited by both POTUSes.

https://www.bea.gov/news/glance

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: Yes, two things are established here.

Apr 7, 2019, 12:42 PM

Here ya go. All figures are in constant (2010) dollars.
Obama's 1st year to 2nd year (2009-2010): $14.595T to $14.964T (increase of $369B).
Trump's 1st year to 2nd year (2017-2018): $17.305T to $17.807T (increase of $502B).

So I think you win. Only problem is, I don't have a good source for the $17.807 for 2018. We need to wait for our agreed-upon website (linked below) to add 2018 data using constant dollars. But I think you've got it.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=US

Since you're here today...

Apr 7, 2019, 2:17 PM

Considering that no American has been charged with colluding to commit a crime which is working with a foreign gov to fix the election it seems there is no underlying crime. How is it possible to obstruct or attempt to obstruct justice if the investigation is exhausted and uncovers no underlying crime?

Re: Since you're here today...

Apr 8, 2019, 10:03 PM

I'm not a criminal attorney, so without doing too much research I'd say that you can still tamper with witnesses and take other actions to interfere with an investigation. I'd say if a person obstructs justice well enough, that person could end up preventing a conviction of the underlying crime.

(The most obvious example of that last point is a mobster who prevents a conviction by having a witness murdered. You might be able to convict him even though he successful prevents a conviction of the underlying crime.)

I'll never worry about match wits

Mar 31, 2019, 2:06 PM

with someone as fullofshit as you. The really rewarding thing about all this, to me personally, is that your self image is so pitifullyfucked that you don't even realize how badly you've already lost this particular battle. Your shrill, childlike protestations, vainly trying to claim Trump as you do, is absolutely music to my ears. You're really a fun dummy! Thanks for providing me the comedy of watching you meltdown.

-Nikoli

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1,054
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic