Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshawn question. Yesterday someone replied to a post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,495

Deshawn question. Yesterday someone replied to a post

Oct 23, 2018, 5:48 PM

I made asking about our history of five star recruits. He attached a thorough list of 247’s history of our four and five star recruits. What shocked me was Deshawn was a four star. Undoubtedly he was the number one high school QB his senior year. Anyone know the logic behind this...because he committed so early, 247 bias, etc.?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun ******

Oct 23, 2018, 6:05 PM

Re: Deshaun ******

Oct 23, 2018, 6:10 PM

Good catch. I missed that too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshawn question. Yesterday someone replied to a post

Oct 23, 2018, 6:08 PM

The recruiting gurus on here can definitely tell you. Tigerbry, quozzel 83 etc (used to be tigerwoods who I miss). But if you look at 247 it’s a composite 4*. I can’t remember which ones had him 4 and which had him a 5. He was rated the #1 dual threat qb or #2 dual threat but he wasn’t the #1 overall QB recruit.

He didn’t camp all over the place because he did commit so early. I didn’t see your original post but in comparison he was a composite score of 9.79 and Trevor was 9.9?...

Go more by that than scores. Anything over 96-97 should be immediate impact players depending on position.

Where Dabo excels is not factor in. Character ratings- which most of ours rate 99 or above.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the reply. Curious, who was the number one?***

Oct 23, 2018, 6:22 PM

Re: Thanks for the reply. Curious, who was the number one?***

Oct 23, 2018, 6:33 PM

Fournet LSU was #1 overall and Kyle Allen was the top qb that went to aTm of all places. Wild isn’t it?

We won in those picks. DW4 was #42 composite national player. Tells ya all ya need to know about Dabo and coaches!!!

Re: Thanks for the reply. Curious, who was the number one?***

Oct 23, 2018, 9:51 PM

The Gem of Chad Morris’ career undoubtedly.

Oct 23, 2018, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Deshawn question. Yesterday someone replied to a post ]

Committing to Clemson drops you a star from SEC homer rating boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 23, 2018, 6:36 PM

Yep! You are so so right but the Tide is turning... no pun intended.

Go Tigers!!!

Oct 23, 2018, 9:44 PM

It doesn't matter what anybody says now, or what they said before, DW4 has more that proved what kind of athlete he is. He won a NCG at Clemson, they talked him him down from being the #1 draft pick. What does he do, ha made them all that were hating on him look to be the stupid fools they were. As a Rookie he was breaking NFL records that had held up for years, and over rated DW4 cause thos records to come tumbling down. They can say what ever about DW4, but until they call him a winner, they are are still proving to be the fool!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic