Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you for staying put, Coach Venables!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Thank you for staying put, Coach Venables!

Dec 18, 2024, 2:21 PM

I do not know Coach Brent Venables personally, but if the public persona that we see each Saturday is in any way real, he may very well be one of those people who truly is happy in his situation, and plans no changes. With his intense personality, and love of coaching the defensive side of football, being a Head Coach might actually not suit him. From Dabo's side of things, I think he will do whatever he possibly can to keep Brent here, up to and including naming him Co-Head Coach at some point. Chemistry on a coaching staff should not be overlooked, just as good chemistry within the team can make the results achieved much better than expected. The "marriage" of BV and our coaching staff is that good right now. Here's hoping it has many more anniversaries to come!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said 76er and Amen!!!***

Dec 11, 2018, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for staying put, Coach Venables!

Dec 11, 2018, 2:06 PM

THIS ***

I was about to post something similar, but you beat me to it and said it better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic