Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No name will be mentioned here, but I will just say that the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,415

No name will be mentioned here, but I will just say that the

Aug 12, 2019, 7:07 PM

scenario is quite embarrassing for one side and that side is not Clemson.

In one corner, you have a coaching staff and team that worked their butts off from the heat of August practices throughout the entire season. They were the first team to go 15-0 since 1897, and they were crowned national champions after delivering a 28-point ### kicking to the SEC champion. They took a mercy knee inside the five, with timeouts and time for another three plays. They made history in the sport. There may be an equal champ, but there never has and never will be a more worthy champion.

In the other corner, you have a slimy worm of a man, that has never played a down of football in his life. He sits on his ### behind a microphone for four hours a day and looks really out of place when on the same shows with former athletes. All he has done is run down the team and coaching staff in the other corner, even the fanbase and town they come from. He will put loud yelling men on the line with unsuspecting female callers. His callers aren't trash, he's trash. He is jealous, angry and yes, gobsmacked. He did a lot of talking leading up to the game, just check out youtube. He wasn't doing any talking after the game on January 7, 2019. The great SEC champion wasn't doing any talking either. He just goes to show that there is low class slime in the sports coverage business, just like any other business. He has decided to take a great champion and try to degrade them, but there really is no contest between perhaps the greatest college football team of all time and this tacky, classless, obvious, tired, old, call in show host.

The only talking I saw from them on January 7th was when they talked and decided to let the last minute of the first half expire without using a timeout. And then they talked again when they decided to punt from midfield with 10 minutes to go and trailing by 28.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for another Finebaum post

Aug 12, 2019, 7:09 PM

for some reason they slowed down today and I am really mad at him because he is a big meanie

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I just did an LOL thingy...***

Aug 12, 2019, 7:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,415
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic