Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,065

Thank you Feaster

Sep 26, 2018, 8:36 AM

You came in as all world, only to have a Freshman take your job. You didnt quit. You were dropped to 3rd on the depth chart. You didnt quit.

No you didnt need 2 days off to sulk. You remained like a TRUE LEADER and competed. Now you have moved up the depth chart and are competing for more playing time. Thank you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Feaster- I thought we had lost him

Sep 26, 2018, 8:38 AM

and Choice to injuries on back to back plays last week. Fortunately both returned and ran hard. We have a lot of rb talent right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a d-bag, you know it’s not the same. There are a lot more

Sep 26, 2018, 8:38 AM

Opportunities for a rb to get in a game as second string. Plus no one knows for sure kb is sulking yet. If he transfers all I can say is great job as our starting qb while you were here, best of luck in the future.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never once mentioned KB, this is about Feaster***

Sep 26, 2018, 8:43 AM

Re: Never once mentioned KB, this is about Feaster***

Sep 26, 2018, 8:50 AM

You sound like one of my children with that argument. We all know you are using the RB situation take a shot at Bryant. Deny if you like, but if Kelly were still the starter would you still have posted this?

Sep 26, 2018, 8:54 AM

While we are talking about highly recruited prospects who lost their job due to better players or being injured and took their knocks with grace I think of Tony Steward and Tyson Dye. And I’m not knocking KB. Just replying to topic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes bc im proud of Feaster***

Sep 26, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Never once mentioned KB, this is about Feaster*** ]

Sep 26, 2018, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Never once mentioned KB, this is about Feaster*** ]

Yeah, right. Own it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re right you only mentioned Feaster. But your timing is not lost on me.***

Sep 26, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Never once mentioned KB, this is about Feaster*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

-1 for talking shyatt about KB as a person.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Never once mentioned KB

Sep 26, 2018, 8:58 AM

And I really hope you dont think I care another grown man thumbed down my post like that means anything.

You didn't have to.***

Sep 26, 2018, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,065
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic