Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mueller, Mueller?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 683

Mueller, Mueller?

Mar 25, 2019, 10:21 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mueller, Mueller?

Mar 25, 2019, 10:33 AM

Dems handled it like idiots. They should have just stayed quiet and focused on their jobs. The media should have just waited for the facts too. We still dont know what the facts are though. Either way, they were just wishing amd hoping so hard. Anyway, you still admire and support an absolute shady d-bag. Does that say anything about you? Hopefully you don't love him as much as you seem you do.

^^^ bitter POS liar ^^^***

Mar 25, 2019, 10:54 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: ^^^ bitter POS liar ^^^***

Mar 25, 2019, 10:59 AM

Is that how you describe yourself? Thanks for signing in. No, I am not bitter at all. I have said from day 1 that nothing would come out of the Mueller investigation. I am more annoyed with the Dems for handling it all wrong. They can't get out of their own way. Anyway, I am glad you identified yourself. Thanks bud.

Mar 25, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Mueller, Mueller? ]

You put Hilary up and have the nerve to call someone else shady???

Now that we wasted all that time and money, it's time to look at the collusion between Obama, Hilary, and the FBI on that FISA warrant.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 11:08 AM

I thought you were against wasting money?

Mar 25, 2019, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Mueller, Mueller? ]

I did not vote for Trump and will not vote for him in 2020.

Now that that is out of the way. This whole thing was about impeaching Trump. Now that does not look likely, the dems should do what that should have been doing all along. That is finding a candidate that can defeat Trump. So far they are failing miserably.

Mar 25, 2019, 11:30 AM

True. They should have always just been focused on 2020 and working hard. They hurt themselves with all of their antics. Collusion amd impeachment just soumded and sounds so desperate. They seem naive as well.

Funny, Carl, how pizxed you are that YOU LOST!

Mar 25, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Mueller, Mueller? ]

You try and enjoy that hypocritical Dem fantasyland you live in!

LOL!

missing adverb...."lost AGAIN"***

Mar 25, 2019, 12:47 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny, Carl, how pizxed you are that YOU LOST!

Mar 25, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Funny, Carl, how pizxed you are that YOU LOST! ]

Are you drunk or senile? I am not pissed. I won. I am an American. I don't want the leader of my country colluding with Russians.
I never thought he did anyway. Anyone, who reads my posts knows that I always stated that the investigation would lead to no collusion. I just showed that Trump is a dirtbag who surrounds himself with dirtbags. That is nothing new though.

Amazing how looser libs change their tunes

Mar 25, 2019, 1:12 PM

LOL

Re: Amazing how looser libs change their tunes

Mar 25, 2019, 1:20 PM

Find one post of mine where I ever said or hoped Trump colluded with the Russians or that he was going down or even gettimg impeached and I will pull a Tbalm and never post here again. If you can't you agree to check yourself into treatment for the partisan politically partian hack insane. Deal?

Tbalm doesn't post on here anymore?

Mar 25, 2019, 5:24 PM

Why not?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tbalm doesn't post on here anymore?

Mar 26, 2019, 6:09 AM

Sarcasm

he was overcome with integrity and honored his bet.

Mar 26, 2019, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Tbalm doesn't post on here anymore? ]

Hahahahaha, no, not really....of course I’m kidding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither do any of the rest of us, Carlsbad.

Mar 25, 2019, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Funny, Carl, how pizxed you are that YOU LOST! ]

We'd be up in arms about that with you. Trump would be out of office before dawn had the evidence shown him guilty of loving Russia [or money] more than our democratic republic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Carl hates Trump.

Mar 25, 2019, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Funny, Carl, how pizxed you are that YOU LOST! ]

I don't think he's a nutjob who is overwhelmed with that hate though. He hates Trump and Trump's policies but harely to the point that he'd vote for AOC or Mad Maxine to see Trump lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Carl hates Trump.

Mar 26, 2019, 6:14 AM

Yeah I think most liberals are the same in that regard. I think Trump would win every state in the nation vs Maxine Waters.

I'll give you a fact.

Mar 25, 2019, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Mueller, Mueller? ]

Mueller found no evidence of collusion with Russia to hack the election and no evidence that Trump had obstructed justice. Use your head, had Mueller found something he would have revealed it, that's what he hired on to do, man.

You think the guy covered up or deleted evidence? That's obstruction of justice? You guys ready to charge him or investigate him?

Mar 26, 2019, 7:17 AM

where are all the trump to be indicted, trump going to jail, the walls are closing in on trump idiots in here that constantly chirped that idiocy daily. i am guessing none of the idiots will apologize or say they were wrong in this chat room. maybe they are actually so embarrassed of their party today to slither out from under their rock. looks like they are there to stay for awhile. trump 6 more, pence or haley for 8 more after that. gonna take a long time to clean up the mess barry made.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 683
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic