Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Wake Forest ACC-leading WR out for season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Wake Forest ACC-leading WR out for season

Nov 12, 2019, 12:32 PM

Wake Forest ACC-leading WR out for season

Clemson's opponent this week took a hit for this week and beyond as sophomore Sage Surratt was ruled out for the season for Wake Forest after an injury last wee Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

man thats awful. hoping for a speedy recovery***

Nov 12, 2019, 1:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: TNET: Wake Forest ACC-leading WR out for season

Nov 12, 2019, 2:07 PM

Man I hate that for him and them. Haven’t studied watched every play of every game but from what I’ve seen him and his brother are both ballers. WF really needed him to have a good finish and bowl run. And selfishly for Clemson I like to beat teams at full staff with no excuse of who is out or injured etc.

Nov 12, 2019, 2:22 PM

That’s a shame ... hate it for Surratt and for the Deacs .... Did his injury figure heavily into their loss to VT ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Nov 12, 2019, 4:57 PM

They will have to do what we do when our players go down, someone else will have to step up, next man up!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2019, 8:10 PM

Young man has pro skill sets and our DBs will unforunately miss a test in advance of playoff opportunity ... wish him a full recovery

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sage Suratt - Clemson Level Talent WR

Nov 13, 2019, 8:17 PM

Suratt is good enough to have been a big time contributor for "US" let alone Wake. He doesn't have quite the top end speed; but has enough to get open. Besides that - he is never really covered. He is one of those basketball player type wide outs that knows how to shield the defender from the football. I kind of compare him to Alshon Jeffrey in that he has big hands and seems to catch even badly thrown passes when targeted. Even with dudes drapped on him.

Hate it for Wake; and for Sage!

I wanted to see the match up between him and AJ and DK. They have another WR named WAshington that I think is 6'5 and pretty good! So, there is still that! The slot guy is pretty good too that plays the dortch position from years past.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read the article. Washington is also out. Wake will be without

Nov 13, 2019, 9:35 PM

57% of their receiving yards and 72% of their receiving touchdowns as they prepare to play the #4 defense in the country in Death Valley. Not good at all for them.

Best of wishes for a speedy recovery for these young men. I haven’t really watched Wake play but sounds like these are some special talents.

null

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic