Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Watson, Hopkins take on the Ultimate Egg Toss Challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Watson, Hopkins take on the Ultimate Egg Toss Challenge

Mar 14, 2018, 10:06 AM

WATCH: Watson, Hopkins take on the Ultimate Egg Toss Challenge

Houston Texans standouts Deshaun Watson and DeAndre Hopkins are patiently awaiting the upcoming 2018 NFL season. During some downtime, they took part in the ult Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do my eyes deceive me

Mar 14, 2018, 10:17 AM

or was Nuk in a Clemson orange shirt? Maybe DW4 changed his mind about Daniel HS being so great ;)

Re: Do my eyes deceive me

Mar 15, 2018, 2:07 AM

Well I do believe that DW4 is a more intelligent person than Nuk is as in how society comes together and makes the world come together in ways and means of how it all fits, and how me me will crumble, and we/us will keep it moving forward. When Nuk left Clemson early, in his mind he didn't feel there was enough about him personally bc he was a star player, and that it was to much about we, us, team and that didn't set well with Nuk, and it has shown through by his personal attitude of Clemson, and he opened his arms to his HS where he felt that he was seen as the man of the hour bc he has been successful. And Clemson has had so many players that has been successful, and bc of that Nuk wasn't shown that special man of the hour pampering, and when he left, he left mad and with his feeling hurt. He has probably discussed these feeling with DW4, and DW4 will help him move pass that bc DW4 fully understands how that special tune is played, and he will help Nuk see and hear how the tune is suppose to be heard without being overwhelmed bc he was a star player. That is the only way I know how to explain what happen with Nuk after he became a star player... He thought that more than what was called for should have surround him, and that's probably bc he had never been to those heights in his life before FB had gotten him there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that cracks me up***

Mar 14, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: that cracks me up***

Mar 14, 2018, 10:48 AM

+1 ^^^

Great to see them loving life and making all the Tiger family proud!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4's House Or

Mar 14, 2018, 1:43 PM

Nuk's house at the start of the video. These two are going to terrorize teams for a long while. I'm putting odds on it that they'll win a Superbowl together .

Eggceptional, athletic eggcellence. Love how DW eggs on DH.***

Mar 14, 2018, 1:42 PM

Re: Eggceptional, athletic eggcellence. Love how DW eggs on DH.***

Mar 15, 2018, 2:08 AM

I see what you done there!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 with a nice Scramble at one point.

Mar 15, 2018, 7:06 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smart young man ...

Mar 15, 2018, 11:56 AM

I’ll bet he ends up making more on in advertising than on the football field ...

Good for him ??

Also cool that “Just Crack an Egg” had 2 Clemson Tigers in one add ??

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic