Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's latest Playoff ranking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 5,603

TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's latest Playoff ranking

Nov 28, 2017, 8:39 PM

Twitter reacts to Clemson's latest Playoff ranking

Clemson moved to the top spot in the College Football Playoff rankings Tuesday, with little if any criticism. In fact, the night created a debate the 9.5-point Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever!

Nov 28, 2017, 8:42 PM

TiGERS #1 Baby!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would love to be in regardless but hard to argue us in...

Nov 28, 2017, 9:14 PM

with a loss on Saturday. I think we do win handily. We are playing good football right now and are just a dominant and complete football team.

Re: I would love to be in regardless but hard to argue us in...

Nov 28, 2017, 10:48 PM

There are scenarios which if we lose we could get in, however I am not a fan of 2 loss teams making it. Boy that SU loss really stinks now. We would be in win or lose if not for that loss.

Miami would have to be in if they win. If Wisconsin loses there is a conundrum, with OSU with 2 loses and Clemson with 2 loses. Wisconsin did themselves in buy scheduling they way they did and the committee cannot let a team with a loss and that SOS in. There was no effort to even schedule anyone OOC.

Another scenario Auburn wins we lose. 2 2 loss teams with one owning the head to head win. AU won the SEC but the Tigers beat them. What does the committee do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please let us play...

Nov 28, 2017, 10:35 PM

Oklahoma in the College Football Playoff. I would love to see Baker Mayfield get sacked again on the opening play.

No way Oklahoma has the stamina, toughness, speed, and athletic ability that our Tigers possess.

Perhaps we could finally get these whiners to JUST BE QUIET.

Chokelahoma gets exposed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

This is setting up perfectly for us.

Nov 28, 2017, 10:42 PM

Seeds 1-4 all win this weekend. Rankings stay the same. We get to go to New Orleans and play Wisconsin in the Sugar Bowl, with a decided home field advantage. We win by at least 2 TDs. Auburn and Oklahoma play in Los Angeles in a slug fest. We get the winner in Atlanta, and bring home the title for the second year in a row.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: This is setting up perfectly for us.

Nov 28, 2017, 11:33 PM

And that would shut those coots up for a Loooong Time!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't bet on that***

Nov 29, 2017, 2:42 AM

Nov 29, 2017, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Re: This is setting up perfectly for us. ]

I seriously doubt that it would shut them up, there would be a spin on how we won. Stupid is as stupid does, that says it all about cootville. But another title would be nice. Possibly they’ll actually have catapult’s put in wiilybrice to help next time .
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2017, 10:57 AM

When a team goes to triple back, to back, to back NCGs and wins 2 in row, there is no denying that team has been the best team in the country; especially with the playoff system in place playing against as close to the best teams in the country as it's ever been since crowning a team as the National Champions at the end of every season. With what it takes to play in the NCG in this era, it's better than it's ever been, and I don't see the gamecocks playing for a NC in my life time. So anything they could ever say about Clemson ever again, I will take what they say as a grain of salt bc they don't matter. I'll respond by saying, Back to Back, to Back and leave it at that, they will understand the meaning!!! I mean by just saying Back to Back to them, they should get the message and realize what ever they say is meaningless bc they never have been down the elite path we have traveled!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's "grade of salt", not grain. ******

Nov 29, 2017, 12:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the third top 25 team that Alabama beat?

Nov 29, 2017, 6:46 AM

Anybody know all I got's LSU and Mississippi State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: What's the third top 25 team that Alabama beat?

Nov 29, 2017, 6:56 AM

I assume they are referring to FSU at the start of the year.

Re: What's the third top 25 team that Alabama beat?

Nov 29, 2017, 7:02 AM

Fresno State!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fresno State No25?

Nov 29, 2017, 8:13 AM

I really don't adhere to Committee conspiracy theories, but for the second straight week they are confusing me. USuC last week and Fresno State this week. Sure 2 of the 3 losses were to Alabama and Washington, but the 3rd was to UNLV. And it was by 10 pts at Fresno State. This is the same UNLV team that opened the season with the biggest upset loss in Vegas point spread history to Howard. Their wins are all over teams that USuC would have gone 9-0 against. I'm sure part of it is when you get back that far it really doesn't matter, but I think the committee needs to take a better look at who they are putting in.

Re: TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's latest Playoff ranking

Nov 29, 2017, 8:05 AM

Dear Old Clemson, we will triumph
And with all our might
That the Tiger's roar may echo
O'er the mountain height.

Replies: 15
| visibility 5,603
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic