Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN analyst: Hunter Renfrow won't wreck this game"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN analyst: Hunter Renfrow won't wreck this game"

Dec 30, 2017, 10:19 AM

ESPN analyst: Hunter Renfrow won't wreck this game"

SEC Network analysts Tim Tebow and Marcus Spears previewed the upcoming 2018 Sugar Bowl featuring No. 1 Clemson and No. 4 Alabama. Spears believes that Alabama Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At some point you have to stop watching SEC network

Dec 30, 2017, 10:31 AM

they have one opinion and it doesn't involve Clemson winning or competing

Re: At some point you have to stop watching SEC network

Dec 30, 2017, 11:54 AM

Yea there is a reason they work for the sec network, they are going to pump up bama on the sec network just common sense, but I do love the fact that they said renfrow wasn't going to do much bc last time they said that we saw what happen! Also seems most of these guys forget Mike didn't play in the first title game and renfrow balled so let them say what they want, just more ammo for renfrow to use! Go Tigers , ready to spot the ball already haha

Re: TNET: ESPN analyst: Hunter Renfrow won't wreck this game"

Dec 30, 2017, 10:31 AM

Greg McElroy:
“Renfrow wont be getting free much tonight”

*proceeds to stare at screen dumbfounded

"Double up on Hunter" Marcus? and Cain? Did you not notice

Dec 30, 2017, 10:32 AM

that Hunter had a 5 star on him last two years, who he beat for 4 tds. And Cain had a good game last year too. You need to watch the last 2 games without your Sec blinders. And watch out for Tee Higgins and other Tiger receivers this year. May you eat crow!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of COURSE he's not going to WRECK the game.

Dec 30, 2017, 10:34 AM

He's going to make it WONDERFUL.

Again.

Dec 30, 2017, 10:37 AM

Seems like I have heard that before! How did that work out?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2017, 11:51 AM

Exactly! If Bama thinks we don't have any deep threats this year, they are about to get introduced to Mr. Higgins!

Go Tigers!

Lol. Renfrow will wreck them again. Mark it.

Dec 30, 2017, 10:48 AM

He wrecked Bama's defense in the 2017 NC game. Before last year's rematch they all said Renfrow would not sneak up on Bama again. He one upped his prior performance by catching the game winning catch. So if they didn't stop him last year, I doubt they do this year either.

And Renfrow gets open because he's a short scrawny white boy. He gets no respect from DB's like Mike Williams did. And he makes teams pay for that mistake. He is possibly the best route runner in college football and you ignore him at your own peril. Bama will pay once again for slighting Renfrow.

And keep in mind, before Renfrow there was Adam Humphries. Before him there was Tyler Grisham. If you can't see what Dabo's doing with these guys, and can't understand why they're so successful, then you have a great opportunity to become a talking head on ESPN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2017, 10:48 AM

Didn’t have Mike Williams in 15 either but Renfrow still had 2 scores in that one too.

Bama isn't as tight this year as last?

Dec 30, 2017, 10:57 AM

You couldn't drive a toothpick up Bama's butt with a sledge hammer they are so tight right now. They lost to AU and got left out of their conference championship game. They just squeezed into the PO because of somebody else's loss.

All they talk about is how they didn't do their jobs last year and Saban is blaming the players by accusing the media of poisoning them with rat poison.

Frankly, I quit reading your article when I read that tripe so I have no comment on the rest of that BS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eventually people will learn to keep their mouths shut.***

Dec 30, 2017, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

And they opened their mouth again.

Dec 30, 2017, 12:06 PM

Wonderful sentiment, but will never happen at espn. Their analysts come from football primarily, but any talent the had has atrophied and is not translated to real analysis. It's what they want to happen, not likely will happen.

Real analysis explains why an opinion is substantive. A few do, most don't. For most of espn, they adhere to the adage "if you want people to know big a fool you are, open your mouth".

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they opened their mouth again.

Dec 30, 2017, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Eventually people will learn to keep their mouths shut.*** ]

Wonderful sentiment, but will never happen at espn. Their analysts come from football primarily, but any talent the had has atrophied and is not translated to real analysis. It's what they want to happen, not likely will happen.

Real analysis explains why an opinion is substantive. A few do, most don't. For most of espn, they adhere to the adage "if you want people to know big a fool you are, open your mouth".

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2017, 11:19 AM

This article full of BS! Hunter Renfrow will be a factor in Moday’s Game. Several teams have tried to neutralize him all season without success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESecPN can keep on squawking

Dec 30, 2017, 11:21 AM

And Renfrow will keep on catching TDs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2017, 11:35 AM

Prediction - little Nick will still feel that way Tuesday morning. Hope he bought lots of Prep H !!!!!!!!

BULLETIN BOARD!! BULLETIN BOARD!!

Dec 30, 2017, 11:38 AM

BULLETIN BOARD!!

FOUND ONE!

Here’s where ESPN’s argument is flawed

Dec 30, 2017, 11:48 AM

In 2016 we didn’t have Deon Cain or Mike Williams. Our receivers were Peake, McCloud, Hopper, Leggett and Renfrow. Not exactly stellar. I’m hoping Bama directs their attention to Hunter. If so, Cain, McCloud, Rodgers and Higgins will light them up.

Yawn, same comments as last year against Bama....

Dec 30, 2017, 12:05 PM

...no way that Renfrow and Watson get lucky and carve up Bama defense again.....LMAO!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Spears...

Dec 30, 2017, 12:23 PM

Tee Higgins says hello!

Dec 30, 2017, 12:23 PM

Because whose opinion would you want other than a couple of SEC has beens?

Dec 30, 2017, 2:07 PM

I want all of our WR to come out for warm ups in No 13 jerseys! Give them something to think about.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, okay.***

Dec 30, 2017, 1:01 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hunter has won games, but not wrecked them...

Dec 30, 2017, 2:09 PM

unless you are openly pulling for the SEC.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 30, 2017, 2:12 PM

Mr Spears, you do realize that Mike and Cain was out the previous year and Hunter had just as much success in that game as the one last year, right?

Mike Williams didn’t play in the first game. Bama’s overrated DB’s just can’t cover Renfrow***

Dec 30, 2017, 2:42 PM

Re: Mike Williams didn’t play in the first game. Bama’s overrated DB’s just can’t cover Renfrow***

Dec 30, 2017, 2:59 PM

The guys who find the seams and catch the ball are usually the most dangerous. 'Bama, Mr. Renfrow says,"hello" and then, "bye bye". ;)

“Never again. Again.” -Coots

Dec 30, 2017, 4:34 PM

I anticipate this going about the same.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2017, 4:39 PM

Greg McElroy said basically the same thing last year at the beginning of the game.

Whoops.

HR is "pain in the ***" who "won't wreck this game"

Dec 30, 2017, 4:47 PM

Seems like a mixed message. Go ahead and double-team the other WRs and leave HR in one on one coverage. Or put double-coverage on HR and watch us beat you with Cain or Ray-Ray. Pick you poison --- or your wrecking ball.

As soon as I heard that genius say...

Dec 30, 2017, 5:00 PM

“... dis is a different animal doe...” while showing clips of bama vs. TN and bama vs. aTM, my eyes glazed over and I stopped listening. Typical SEC homer horse shyatt. I guess it’s THIS bama defense that’s the best of all time, right homey? Because I think we proved that the 2015 and 2016 bama defenses weren’t all that.

Bama has talent and speed on both sides of the ball. I don’t think we’ll truck them like we did the Miami Turnoverchains. But I feel better about facing bama this year than I have the last two years, even without DW4. Limit the turnovers and don’t give up chunk yardage on stupid tight end trick plays or kick returns, and I think we pull away in the 4th quarter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As soon as I heard that genius say...

Dec 30, 2017, 7:04 PM

Right on analysis there. We only lose if we beat ourselves with fumbles and penalties and/or get injuries.

Dec 30, 2017, 6:58 PM

Just keep talking boys.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic