Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship

May 15, 2019, 7:39 PM

Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship

Clemson, S.C.—Second generation Clemson golfers Bryson Nimmer and Colby Patton both had rounds of two-under-par 69 on Wednesday to lead Clemson to a one-under p Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to the golf team!***

May 15, 2019, 7:41 PM

null

Re: TNET: Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship

May 15, 2019, 7:47 PM

Now hopefully the guys will take this momentum into the National Championship Tournament and be the first Clemson team ever to advance out of stroke play and into the Top 8 for match play.

May 15, 2019, 7:57 PM

Very nice ... congrats golf team!! Good luck - keep it going! Remember Chris Patton at Clemson - great golfer...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 15, 2019, 7:59 PM

Shoutout to William Nottingham. Shot even par today and really proud of him. Colby shot a 69 along with Nimmer to finish with a top 10.

Kudos to Larry Penley for setting a high bar for Clemson sports!!!!

This marks the fifth straight year Larry Penley’s team has qualified for the national tournament, one of just nine schools that can make that claim. The others are Arizona State, Auburn, Illinois, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Stanford, Texas and Vanderbilt. It will be Clemson’s 31st all-time trip to the national tournament.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blows my mind that Larry has been golf coach for 35 years***

May 15, 2019, 8:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great memories of chris patton at masters

May 15, 2019, 8:11 PM

so maybe I am getting old ... great memories! And more importantly, congratulations to Penley, Nimmer, young Patton and the team for strong effort! Keep it going Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:27 PM

Go TigerS!!!

Making me feel old hearing Chris Patton’s son is a part of this run. So cool though!! Still remember watching Chris win the Amateur when I was at CU. Time flies.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:39 PM

Great job go Tigers!!!

May 15, 2019, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship ]

i was at the practice round that year--what year WAS THAT?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 8:44 PM

Congrats Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i told you yesterday, I'd be happy with another

May 15, 2019, 10:17 PM

284 Team Score today . . . as it would almost guarantee our qualification . . . and what did they do???

Gave us one shot better, just to show they could!!!

Sweet showing Tigers!!!!!!! Proud of each of you and Coach P!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 10:37 PM

No list of the entire championship field ? Seedings ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 15, 2019, 11:03 PM

Dug, I'm not sure they are seeded except may by their national ranking. The first round or two will determine which teams qualify for match play. We really don't have a great chance of going very far, but you never know when a team may get hot. Georgia Tech has been one of the better teams the last few years and yet did not even make it out of the regionals the past two years and this year got in by a single shot. Funny things happen!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson golf advances to NCAA National Championship ]

The seedings have not set as of yet for the National Championship Tournament but here are the teams that advanced out of the Regionals...https://www.ncaa.com/news/golf-men/article/2019-05-15/2019-ncaa-division-i-mens-golf-championships-participants

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic