Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson OL likely out for the season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson OL likely out for the season

Sep 25, 2018, 12:46 PM

Clemson OL likely out for the season

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney held his weekly press conference Tuesday and shared that redshirt freshman offensive lineman Noah Dhond is likely out for the season Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get the whole “teasing for clicks” and all

Sep 25, 2018, 12:54 PM

But come on man. Just freaking say “dehond” and not leave it up to scaring the sh out of people just for clicks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get the whole “teasing for clicks” and all

Sep 25, 2018, 1:10 PM

Totally agree. The headline scared me!

MT

Sep 25, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to I get the whole “teasing for clicks” and all ]

Almost right on queue with my earlier post that now we should start complaining about recruiting o lineman, Swinney must really take my posts to heart,

Sep 25, 2018, 1:22 PM

regarding O-linemen, I have to say, after watching the GT film, that number 50 for Clemson is a #####.
T

Sep 25, 2018, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I get the whole “teasing for clicks” and all ]

I wish he would, but it's been since DF was coach since we had a real OL that was nasty and really controlled the LOS. I'll give it to Mitch Hyatt for being a very good OL, IMO, but the rest of the OL has been suspect for a long, long time. Don't believe me? Who are our NFL All Pro OL in "the league" now, or even recently? I couldn't think of one, either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made ya...

Sep 25, 2018, 3:09 PM [ in reply to I get the whole “teasing for clicks” and all ]

...LOOK!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson OL likely out for the season

Sep 25, 2018, 2:01 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Noah.
Hopefully the surgery will be the ticket for you.
I'm sure its been a struggle for you and your family. Football will be waiting for you, use this time for excelling in your studies.
Go Tigers...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 2:52 PM

^^^^ ZeeGantt gets it ^^^^. Get well big fella, take care of you. The rest is in Gods hands!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson OL likely out for the season ]

THIS ***

Hate this for him. I’ve been excited about him since he committed.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:31 PM

I figured he could man handle whoever he wanted with his size. Sometimes with nerve blockers it takes a good many times to hit the correct nerve. Hopefully he’ll be well sooner than later

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

reminds me of J.K. Jay

Sep 26, 2018, 4:28 PM

I think he had the same injury and it ended up being career ending. nerve damage is serious

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic