Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Capital One Orange Bowl changes scheduled game date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,829

TNET: Capital One Orange Bowl changes scheduled game date

May 13, 2019, 12:58 PM

Capital One Orange Bowl changes scheduled game date

Miami Lakes, Fla. (www.orangebowl.org) – The Orange Bowl Committee (OBC) announced today that the 86th annual Capital One Orange Bowl will be played at Hard Roc Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Capital One Orange Bowl changes scheduled game date

May 13, 2019, 2:54 PM

Though this is a great bowl, I hope we are , once again, in the final 4 for the NC Playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 3:04 PM

Them bowl folks don't care about what the fans in the stands have to go through to go and watch their teams play. They don't care bc it's the people at home watching those games is how they get paid by selling commercial slots for highly watched sports events. I wish for the travel fans that just once they would be taught a lesson by the stay at home fans never turning their TV's on the channels that was airing those games. It would at least make them think before they schedule another big bowl game during a work day that makes it really tough on the travel fans having to take off work so they can go and support their teams!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 3:12 PM

I won't be working til the 2nd

May 13, 2019, 3:17 PM

That is good but, close to the majority will be schedule to work Monday and Tuesday, only getting the 1st off on Wednesday!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 4:23 PM

Soooo I guess since there is now 16 days between the Semi-Finals and the Natty Game, Bama wont be able to use the Excuse about being Mentally Fatigued.... Plenty of rest up time....

May 13, 2019, 9:03 PM

This sounds kind of odd when you think back to some of the years we played there, but I would like to think we will only care about kickoff time of the Peach bowl.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,829
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic