Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst: Wrong team favored in Clemson-Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst: Wrong team favored in Clemson-Alabama

Dec 22, 2017, 3:53 PM

CFB analyst: Wrong team favored in Clemson-Alabama

The Vegas odds in the Clemson-Alabama rubber match have carried some intrigue in the lead-up to the Jan. 1 Sugar Bowl. Despite being the nation’s top-ranked tea Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: Wrong team favored in Clemson-Alabama

Dec 22, 2017, 3:56 PM

Nicky wearing platform shoes in the pig?

Dec 22, 2017, 4:21 PM

he's actually standing 10 feet closer to the camera. In reality, he's only 3 1/2 feet tall.

My kind of betting is to blow $20 at Vegas during

Dec 22, 2017, 4:12 PM

conventions I’ve attended there. So I am pretty much kludo when it comes to professional gamblers and betting. But what I take from this story is: Vegas wants bettors to think Bama IS better - by 3 1/2 points - thus, encouraging gamblers to take Bama. Then, WHEN we beat Bama - and we WILL beat Bama - Vegas rakes in all the $$$$ from the 88% of fools who are putting money on Bama.

Amirite?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: My kind of betting is to blow $20 at Vegas during

Dec 22, 2017, 5:37 PM

That's not true...Vegas always wants equal dollars on both sides of the line, so they are guaranteed their 10%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to think 88% is somewhat better than 10% if you can..***

Dec 22, 2017, 11:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2017, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: My kind of betting is to blow $20 at Vegas during ]

Numbers, schnumbers. Clemson will win, PERIOD.

Dec 22, 2017, 11:33 PM [ in reply to My kind of betting is to blow $20 at Vegas during ]

Yes if they thought Bama would win they'd have adjusted the line by now

They're sitting on the line bc they think Clemson covers and/or wins

Whatever..they gonna be sorry betting sgainst the TiGERS!

Dec 22, 2017, 5:03 PM

Yep..gonna be broke, that is!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2017, 10:32 PM

Please allow me to simplify this nonsense. Alabama is favored on brand alone, and the extent to which they are favored is ludicrous. It happens only because public betters (and yes, even the so-called "sharps") are obtuse.

This is why the past 7 bowl games Clemson has been a dog, and covered every #### one. "Sharps" indeed. The "sharps" favored O-31-0 State over Clemson. And Oklahoma in '15. LOL.

Clemson should be favored by 5.5 points in this Sugar Bowl, if football itself were the issue. Alabama is very good, but not in Clemson's league.

boom, my thoughts exactly. Remember how bad OK was going to

Dec 22, 2017, 11:20 PM

torch our defense? We blew them out with Cole Stoudt. Then the media had the audacity to argue that the second meeting would be different?

Hilarious. We will outclass all these teams in the trenches. Even UGA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2017, 3:39 AM

One thing I've noticed about Clemson teams over the past 5 years: once we know that we can match up against and beat the "branded" college football teams (Oklahoma, Ohio State, FSU, VaTech), we don't ever look back. We jump that mental hurdle and dominate. Bama is a much stiffer challenge than those other teams, but I expect this Clemson team to not back down one inch. Clemson rolls.

With the schedule bammer had rolling tide would be easy

Dec 23, 2017, 4:49 AM

They haven’t faced but one team even close to our team all year and that was their last game(LOSS) to their rival that if any team would be ready for Auburn they should be and they got whipped.

We are much better than early in the season an I believe we will take ole’bammer out behind the woodshed and give them the spanking they have deserved since 2008. Redemption and domination leaves espn and the rest of the media one choice, admit the Tigers are for real a Dynasty that’s here to stay for quite a while.

Disrespected no more is my call!! Dabo might lose Saban as a friend but what a little friends for lol.... just kidding

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic