Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"

Jul 4, 2019, 9:36 PM

CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"

The College Football landscape is Clemson and Alabama and everyone else. However, some media pundits continue to believe that Clemson would have a tough time if Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"

Jul 4, 2019, 9:40 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"***

Jul 4, 2019, 10:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia" ]

the past 5 seasons Clemson is 10-3 vs the SEC with 2 of the 3 losses coming to Alabama in the CFP, while beating 'Bama twice in the Natty. Also in those years Clemson has beaten soundly Oklahoma, Ohio State (only shutout in Myers college career), and Notre Dame Twice. Does this sound like a school that can't compete evenly with Alabama in ANY conference. Also Clemson chooses to play 2 SEC schools almost every year, while Alabama is playing it's patsy games against basically Division 2 Schools.
As I've said before, I don't know how these SEC talking heads, i.e. Finebaum and etc. keep their jobs, Finebaum even said before the CFP teams were picked this past year that he thought the only teams that could come close to "staying with" Alabama, were Ohio State, Georgia and Oklahoma. That he thought "Clemson has taken a step backwards, and was no longer relevant in the conversation"! How can someone be that far off and keep their job as a 'College Football Guru?" They all talked about how Alabama was the best college football team in the history of football, (Stephen A. and company), yet when there were basically embarrassing to the SEC and college football in the Natty, none of these "football experts" would come out and say, "we were wrong, Clemson definitely was the best team in college football history!" No all they wanted to do was make excuses for why 'Bama lost, nothing about why Clemson won!! Amazing!!!!

Jul 5, 2019, 9:21 PM

Who else have we lost to in the sec the last five years

Jul 8, 2019, 5:01 AM

Clemson @ Georgia -- 21-45, 8/30/2014

Pete Fuktak trying to gobble up some of dem Paul Finebum ratings.

Jul 4, 2019, 9:43 PM

PF and PF are cut from the same dum cloth.

~JKB

I took a big 'ol fiutak this morning

Jul 4, 2019, 9:46 PM

As it circled the bowl, it went derp-derp-derrrrp

Just like Fiutak. My fiutak is as insightful as Fiutak. Derp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

The only thing that might change if we were in the SEC is

Jul 4, 2019, 9:53 PM

a slightly down team like our 2017 squad might have gotten exposed a little earlier. Maybe we finish 10/11-2 and miss the playoff. Our 2015, 2016, and 2018 teams were all clearly either the best or 2nd best teams in the country and that would've been true regardless of what conference they were playing in. Maybe 2015 or 2018 loses one game.. whatever. We all know an 11/12-1 SEC team is a lock to get into the playoff and once there we would've the same thing we did when we got there from the ACC. OU, OSU, and ND hardly belonged on the same field with us.

"If Trevor goes down.."

Jul 4, 2019, 9:55 PM

If Tua goes down? I hate these types of arguments.

Reminds me that line in Raising Arizona. "And if a frog had wings it won't bump its A$$$ a hoppin".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure do like drivin!***

Jul 5, 2019, 12:54 AM

I looovvveeee to drive...***

Jul 5, 2019, 9:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "If Trevor goes down.."

Jul 5, 2019, 11:05 PM [ in reply to "If Trevor goes down.." ]

If "ifs" and "buts" were fruits and nuts we'd all have a great Christmas.

Re: Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"-NO we know how 2

Jul 4, 2019, 10:02 PM

run a fake punt and beat Bama bit thanks for playing and showing what a bozo U R

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like the last several years....we NEED MORE of this.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:05 PM

I love the doubt and the hate...great fuel for another NATTY!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just like the last several years....we NEED MORE of this.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:40 PM

After the 3rd Natty in 4 years the SEC will still be making excuses.

Re: Just like the last several years....we NEED MORE of this.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Just like the last several years....we NEED MORE of this. ]

After the 3rd Natty in 4 years the SEC will still be making excuses.

Obviously it’s an idiotic take

Jul 4, 2019, 10:05 PM

But that’s also what these talking heads do. How many of you even knew who Fiutak was before this article? People like Finebaum or Fiutak are going to keep saying dumb stuff like this because it generates clicks, engagement, and traffic to their show or profile. And it generates clicks for Tnet when they post it. If you ignore it and don’t engage with these clowns they’ll go away.

Re: Obviously it’s an idiotic take

Jul 5, 2019, 11:46 AM

True dat, that's the whole point of Tigernet posting this, to drive clicks to the other site and to drive clicks to the audio clip. There's a million of these jokers around the country, and to call them an analyst, heck, that makes every one of us an analyst.

stick Ala. in the ACC & their 2nd place. no NC no ACC champ

Jul 4, 2019, 10:08 PM

!

I think this question needs to be asked of UGA

Jul 4, 2019, 10:11 PM

Would they rather be in the SEC with no titles in the last 3 years or in the ACC with 2 nattys in the last 3 years. I have no doubt most of their fan base would be willing to trade places with us. Sure you’ll have the minority of loud pro SEC dawgs, but most of dawg nation would be willing to sell their souls to the ACC for a title.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think this question needs to be asked of UGA

Jul 5, 2019, 6:42 AM

I'd rather UGA be in freakin' Conference USA and win National titles. People would trash talk their schedule, like they do Clemson. As long as the Dawgs beat teams from other conferences, as Clemson does, I wouldn't let it bother me. It also wouldn't change the fact that teams in other conferences, like the SEC, had a harder road to the playoff. I think that's the crux of the article.

I get the point you’re making

Jul 5, 2019, 8:46 AM

But Bama cruised through the SEC last year with an even higher win margin/game than Clemson did and were thought to be indestructible. Somehow that narrative has gotten replaced with this one that “they were beat up by the meat grinder SEC schedule.” The whole lead up to the playoff was that Bama was the greatest team ever and nobody else had a shot at beating them. Why did nobody talk about how beat up or fatigued they were beforehand? I understand the Tua injury questions but there wasn’t a message that the whole team was beat up or worn out.

Re: I get the point you’re making

Jul 5, 2019, 8:57 AM

People make excuses for losses all the time. How many times you read a post where someone says that if this play or that play hadn't happened their team would have won? Or if some penalty had or had not been called their guys win. Bama wasn't beaten up by their schedule. Until UGA, they crushed everyone. Clemson outplayed them - by a mile. The end. I think it is also be true that Bama plays in a tougher league.

Excuses sure

Jul 5, 2019, 9:41 AM

But I can’t remember one being this rampant for so long after the season. You’d think Finebaum’s show is on the ACC network as much as he’s been talking about Clemson all summer.

I don’t think anyone can say objectively that the ACC is a tougher league or on par with the SEC. But the SEC isn’t head and shoulders above every other league like it’s purported to be by so many. The fact is, if you’re head and shoulders better than everyone else you play, it’ll get proven out on the field.

My main problem is with all these talking heads saying if Clemson joined the SEC that they wouldn’t be where they are when you could also argue that if Clemson had SEC money and also had the added recruiting benefit of being an SEC school, there’s a good chance they might even be where they are now ahead of schedule. Yes the ACC is weaker than the SEC, but Bama and maybe Georgia are the only SEC teams that might have a chance against Clemson as they’re currently constructed.

Re: Excuses sure

Jul 5, 2019, 12:22 PM

Bornatiger...Spot on. AFDwag .....an honest UGA fan. All Click bait we are willing to play verbal volleyball with until the season finally gets here. Please hurry. We’re all ready to spot the rock and prove it on the field and see how it unfolds. SEC not the power league it has been in the past....Tenn, Fla, USuc, all down as is ACC teams...FSU, MIAMI and VaTech in the ACC. JUST WIN AND QUIET THE CRITICS. Go Tigers

Texas says hi! :-)

Jul 5, 2019, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I think this question needs to be asked of UGA ]

Explain #15 Texas beating #5 UGa last year, and they beat y'all worse than the score indicated.

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: "Stick Clemson in the SEC and they're Georgia"***

Jul 4, 2019, 10:18 PM

Natty Happy

Jul 4, 2019, 10:20 PM

Won two Natties.
Don 't care.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:20 PM

We haven't beaten their daddy enough ?
Ok , we'll just do it again next January .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Another day....

Jul 4, 2019, 10:27 PM

And Another ######## comment from another $EC Homer.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stick Georgia in the ACC and they're what?

Jul 4, 2019, 10:29 PM

South Carolina?....

Worse. NC State.***

Jul 4, 2019, 11:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Stick Georgia in the ACC and they're what?

Jul 5, 2019, 7:04 AM [ in reply to Stick Georgia in the ACC and they're what? ]

They'd be Conference Champs. You can not like UGA but if you're going to suggest anyone in the ACC - other than Clemson - is better, you're either not serious or you don't watch much football.

Jul 5, 2019, 8:35 AM

With your current team. You would be second best maybe. But do realize it’s harder to recruit in the Acc. If we moved over to the sec. we would be recruiting at Alabama’s level consistently and pound everyone.

Jul 5, 2019, 8:40 AM

Second best maybe? Other than Clemson, who in the ACC is better than UGA? Why are you bringing up SEC recruiting? If Clemson moved to the ACC recruiting would improve and they'd "pound everyone"? Clemson just went undefeated. How do you improve upon that?

He’s right

Jul 5, 2019, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Stick Georgia in the ACC and they're what? ]

If you switched UGA into the ACC and Clemson into the SEC, UGA is a heavy favorite to win the league every year. Kirby can recruit in whatever conference he’s in just like Dabo. Clemson is the only current ACC team that has players on the same level as Georgia in German of size, speed, and skill. FSU and Miami have athletes but they don’t have the skill or the depth.

Re: He’s right

Jul 5, 2019, 7:06 PM

If you switched UGA into the ACC and Clemson into the SEC, UGA is a heavy favorite to win the league every year. Kirby can recruit in whatever conference he’s in just like Dabo. Clemson is the only current ACC team that has players on the same level as Georgia in German of size, speed, and skill. FSU and Miami have athletes but they don’t have the skill or the depth.

Or coaching....

Oh please, stick Clemson in the SEC and Alabama is Georgia two of the last three years.

Jul 4, 2019, 10:31 PM

l

Jul 4, 2019, 10:52 PM

Let them talk. We'll do our talking on the field.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:33 PM

THIS is disrespect. You can't say "i mean no disrespect", and then compare Clemson to a team that hasn't won a title in 40 years and has collapsed repeatedly when facing the Tide.

This is a hypothetical that can only be answered by our leaving the ACC and moving into the SEC's neighborhood.

Sorry, SEC worshippers. We are a superior school. We have no need to become you. Almost all of the ACC schools are superior AS SCHOOLS to the SEC. That 'it's all about the athletics' attitude is what ruined you as schools, but i know you don't think you're ruined. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Stick Clemson in the SEC and Alabama doesn't

Jul 4, 2019, 10:59 PM

go to the playoffs the last 4 years!

Re: TNET: CFB analyst:

Jul 4, 2019, 11:09 PM

Ok so basically. He’s comparing us to a team that had 1 loss during the regular season in the big bad SEC. Gave Alabama all they wanted twice and probably should have won both. He sees this as a knock against Clemson?

Message was edited by: Pawpower9977

When you have media outlets providing 24/7 coverage

Jul 4, 2019, 11:31 PM

and a demand for new information and content every day, stupid #### like this will be said all the time.

Why does Tigernet post it? No one cares.

There's something in these hills.

Re: Same logic

Jul 5, 2019, 12:39 AM

Put those teams in the acc does it reflect the bowl records?!?

Jul 5, 2019, 1:22 AM

Just great ammo for Dabo to challenge these champions!! It’s to late S E She have you looked at the talent coming in.

We are going to make the naysayers look foolish!! Y’all keep believing that, man y’all catch on fast!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 5, 2019, 4:13 AM

They say that crap bc they know that it can't be proven to be total bull chit, bc they know Clemson will never be in the sec, and that makes their statement easy to claim, but it's bull chit just the same!!! With them saying that, it's the very same as someone saying they will beat someone up behind a computer screen!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 3:13 AM

Wait, is this a Muschump quote? You know, about how ACC teams just aren't any good and it's just SO easy to play through an ACC schedule? You know, until you get beat down by two ACC teams in a row? That kind of quote?

Jul 5, 2019, 4:05 AM

Fiutak is sour and Butt hurt over Clemson being 2-1 over Bama in NCG's!!!

Jul 5, 2019, 6:38 AM

snip from the original article -

"But it's one thing to go do what an Alabama's done and go through LSU, Auburn, Mississippi State and the whole SEC world or else having to go through NC State - the Virginias of the world. It's just a different animal."

Remind us how the last SEC team to play them did against Virginia.

** mic drop******

Jul 5, 2019, 7:07 PM

Jul 5, 2019, 6:57 AM

It's called disrespect and what better time to slam your daddy than downtime. The fact is, IF Clemson were in the $EC, our recruiting would have been MUCH better the last few years due to the fact that a LOT of recruits chose playing in the $EC because of the notoriety of PLAYING in the $EC over the ACC, mostly due to the media bump. Give Clemson the $EC money and the "conference affiliation", we would be better than Georgia. As it stands, the Clemson brand right now is as good or better than the $EC conference brand. Take this clown's article with a grain of sand.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 7:22 AM

Spot on FB! If Clemson were in the SEC we would be Alabama East. Nightmare scenario for the dirtpeckers and the rest of the East. Still, I like where we are and Dabo knows how to trump all the SEC chest thumping. Someone should have asked Mr. Flutiac when was the last time UGA beat Bama by 4 TD’s.

This argument will never end but winning ends the discussion and that is what we do!

Jul 5, 2019, 11:30 PM

Before they get too impressed with their wunderfulness, perhaps someone might remember that two of the last three years Clemson did go through Auburn, a team that in 2018 routined Bama in the late season rivalry game that would have eliminated any non-SEC, if not any non-Bama team, from consideration for the playoffs. So yeah, they get the advantage of special consideration even when they lose. Before long Bama will lose two and miss the SEC champ game and some of these clowns will still be saying with a straight face Bama should be in the playoffs because SEC! Because Bama! Just give Bama an automatic spot in the finals because schedule, man! Sheesh!

Where do these "cycling out" statements come from?

Jul 5, 2019, 7:18 AM

If Clemson was in the SEC we'd be exactly who we are right now.

The only difference is that UGA wouldn't ever get to play for the SEC Championship.

So, using that rationale.....

If UK were in the ACC they'd be NC State I suppose??? UK's program is really not much better (if at all) than Clemson Basketball because we play in the mighty ACC!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 7:20 AM

When Saban walks, Bama flops. LSU has many more losing season in the last 40 years than Clemson. Florida first won the SEC and a natty within the last 30 years. Success is college sports is driven by the coach. Put Clemson and Dao in the SEC and we would own that league.

Talent-wise UGA is close, but coaching-wise--NO!

Jul 5, 2019, 7:28 AM

And, they don't yet have a Trevor Lawrence or Deshaun Watson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Talent-wise UGA is close, but coaching-wise--NO!

Jul 5, 2019, 7:22 PM

But Georgia has the number 1 quarterback in Trevor's recruiting class. Oops, I forgot. He left.

Jul 5, 2019, 7:31 AM

The writer mentions Auburn, LSU and That powerhouse Mississippi St like they are the Patriots. Clemson has beaten Auburn the last 4 times they played and beat LSU the last time they played and MSU is irrelevant. And I’m betting none of them want to play Syracuse and the last time Virginia played a mighty SEC team they beat their butt till their nose bled 28-0

Jul 5, 2019, 7:46 AM

Miss State is kinda like Miami.... no not Miami's trophy room, a great defense with no offensive pulse. Otherwise Miami has done something but I am just comparing 2018 teams.

MSU and Miami were both beaten by LSU by 16 points. Both lose to the B10 in bowls. Meanwhile Miami is "weak" because their ain't "bak" but MSU is good because they have never really done anything.

I’ve seriously never heard of Fiutak.***

Jul 5, 2019, 7:38 AM

Defeat causes these SEC homers to be salty. As it stands,

Jul 5, 2019, 7:38 AM

Clemson beat BAMA and is still the National Champions. No amount of “what ifs” or articles like this are going to change that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 8:03 AM

"Clemson, no one is denying your greatness, but....."

How quickly they forget. In 2016 the ACC went 10-4 vs the SEC. Clemson defeated the previous 6 national champs--Bama, Ohio St, Auburn and FSU--, plus the Coastal champ in winning the Natty. I guess Ohio St and FSU were easier foes than LSU and GA?

So he wants to take shots at the 2018 team because we won by 28 against a Bama team that was beat up from having a 5-week layoff.

Well, if SEC teams didn't play dirty they wouldn't always be so hurt, would they? If they were really as talented and deep as they say, they would rotate their players to stay healthy and fresh and keep exhausted players from serious injury.

so Georgia beats everyone in the SEC except...

Jul 5, 2019, 8:17 AM

... Alabama. Interesting logic.

Granted, UGA doesn't play in the West but these people sure do love to coddle themselves...

My goodness these people are delusional.***

Jul 5, 2019, 8:19 AM

null

obviously, he likes making absurd comments

Jul 5, 2019, 8:34 AM

to get attention and it seems to have worked because he’s getting front page coverage. How many times has uga beaten Bama? How many conference championships have they won? How many national championships have they won? I rest my case. ????

Jul 5, 2019, 8:48 AM

It is astounding that people get paid for leaking drivel like that rather than performing something meaningful in life.

Jul 5, 2019, 8:48 AM

Let's see Alabama got to the national championship without winning their conference in 18. Struggled with the citadel for a half last year, is 2-2 against Clemson. Has struggled with old miss and TX A&M. I mean come on people. This is ridiculous.

Jul 5, 2019, 8:56 AM

Why do you guys post this garbage

Jul 5, 2019, 1:08 PM

Thank you!

Jul 5, 2019, 9:16 AM

Yawn....

Well, except for the beating Alabama a few times

Jul 5, 2019, 9:23 AM

Georgia hasn't done that in a long time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 9:31 AM

Put Fiutak in a 10 lb bag and you'll have 162 pounds of $hit in a 10 lb bag.

Just another analcyst looking for attention

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

+1 for "analcyst"...***

Jul 8, 2019, 12:33 PM

Jul 5, 2019, 9:36 AM

He is FOS! That is all.

Finebaum!!!!!!!***

Jul 5, 2019, 9:37 AM

Really, Teacher, The Dog Ate My Homework

Jul 5, 2019, 9:45 AM

Whatever excuse they need to make themselves feel better about themselves. Seems that when we play the mighty secheat, we seem to win a bunch against the same teams they think are so menacing.

CFN Expert Picks for National Championship Game (LONG)

Jul 5, 2019, 10:07 AM

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019/01/experts-picks-predictions-2019-college-football-playoff-national-championship-alabama-vs-clemson

Mr Fiutak predicted:
Player of the Game: QB Tua Tagovailoa
Final Score: 27-24 Alabama
One Bold Prediction: The Clemson defensive line will be a big, big problem for the Alabama offense, but Tagovailoa will turn it on in the second half with two long scoring drives to pull out a third national title in four years.

Mr Feyerer predicted:
Player of the Game: WR Jerry Jeudy
Final Score: 34-27 Alabama
One Bold Prediction: Trevor Lawrence will throw three picks because of a disruptive Alabama pass rush not seen in the ACC.

Mr Hole predicted:
Player of the Game: RB Damien Harris
Final Score: Alabama 31 Clemson 14
One Bold Prediction: Alabama at one point will have a four-score lead.

Mr Mauss predicted:
Player of the Game: Tua Tagovailoa
Final Score: Alabama 35, Clemson 24
One Bold Prediction: There will be a special teams touchdown that will change the game.

So, not one of them could accurately predict the final score of a single game, much less how an entire hypothetical season would play out. Mr Feyerer mentions the SEC/ACC imbalance in his prediction and he was 100% wrong with his prediction.Mr Hole was 180 degrees wrong about the 28 point lead, this also seems like an sec bias statement, but maybe not.

Bottom line is even though they are "experts", they are at the very best guessing. They are writers and their job is to put words on a website so people will read. I fell for it as I searched through the CFN website to find something to refute the BS.

Jul 5, 2019, 10:36 AM

The problem here is, we have consistently beaten anything the SEC has thrown at us. When is the last time a SEC team not named Alabama beat Clemson? Georgia in 2014. As far as NC State & Virginia go, UVA destroyed the shame #####, & the Pack got embarrassed by the dark horse contender for the SEC West. Not saying A&M will dethrone Bama next year, but it won’t be long, & I don’t see much other competition along the way

Stick Clemson in the SEC and ALABAMA is Georgia***

Jul 5, 2019, 10:37 AM

Is this Pete Fiutak famous ? Some kind of expert ? and ...

Jul 5, 2019, 10:38 AM

Is he some of ex pollster for CNN or something ? Mediocre teams do not beat Alabama by what ... 20 something points.

As for the ACC ... Conference is UNDERRATED. By every measure ACC is THE College Conference for all Sports ... well, maybe B10 has a lock on Wrestling

Hmmm, SEC sportswriter with the initials P.F. Has anyone

Jul 5, 2019, 11:28 AM

ever actually seen this guy? Could be a Pawl Finebaum SCOK.

Since 2012 there are exactly 5 SEC teams with regular season

Jul 5, 2019, 11:34 AM

records over .500. These are the facts.

Jul 5, 2019, 11:42 AM

https://twitter.com/patsmithradio/status/1145669651713732608

End of story

Funny... Awwwwburn has 2 NC...

Jul 5, 2019, 7:15 PM

But they have the same conference record as...

(Snicker, snicker, snicker)

South Carolina?!?....

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

I guess it does means more!!!!!

Jul 5, 2019, 1:06 PM

And here we go giving this clown "Fiutak" more air to steal.

Put Bama in ACC and they’re FSU***

Jul 5, 2019, 2:20 PM

Jul 5, 2019, 7:49 PM

I thought Georgia can’t beat Alabama so we can’t be Georgia.

Jul 5, 2019, 7:53 PM

Why do we even give any attention to these idiots? If we were in the SEC, we'd still right where we are now.....champs! Do y'all ever hear these haploids saying, "If 0310 were in the SEC, they'd have a rough time?" The fact that it pisses us as fans off is precisely why they to this.

Jul 5, 2019, 8:53 PM

Stick Alabama in the ACC and we'll see. We played 2 of the last undefeated teams left last season and won by an average of 27.5. Come on! If you think you are some how entitled to win every football game, don't expect sympathy when you lose, and LOSE BIG! Nobody likes a sore (Alabama ) LOSER!

Jul 5, 2019, 11:48 PM

These analyst or sports writers still can’t process the fact that big daddy got mud stomped in January. I’ve never seen a Clemson player just quit and Alabama had many players quit. ND played us harder and they never quit. It’s been published many times that Alabama’s schedule was far worse than Clemson’s. The SEC is no different than any conference they have two too heavy team, a couple a good/decent teams and the rest are nothing special. If ESPN didn’t prop them up in preseason rankings most of them couldn’t make the top 15/20.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jul 6, 2019, 1:03 AM

Stick Clemson in the SEC and Clemson's Clemson and Alabama becomes Georgia...

This is what happens when the offseason feels so long, hot takes all along!

Jul 6, 2019, 10:07 AM

This claim might ring true but for one thing, and I have not seen it addressed. Alabama won there games by as big a margin as Clemson until they played UGA, but they played a lot fewer players. This tires starters over the course of the season and fails to develop backups. Why?

BTW, Who is Pete Funiak? And why do I care what he thinks?

Jul 6, 2019, 12:00 PM

Stick a CFB analyst in a mental institution and he'll make the other inmates look like Einstein.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jul 6, 2019, 6:10 PM

And they are the Orange Alabama!! Roll Tigers. ??

Kills me they say they where beat up. Both teams had a month

Jul 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

off to heal up. That argument is invalid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic