Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids"

Jan 24, 2019, 2:37 PM

Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids"

Christian Wilkins wants to leave Clemson better than he found it, and that means he had to raise his children the right way. Wilkins departs Clemson with a bevy of honors, but he takes pride in his work with the younger players. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids"

Jan 24, 2019, 2:50 PM

:):):):):)

Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids"

Jan 26, 2019, 3:39 PM

Is this The Oculus FIRST 5 smile post?!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 2:50 PM

Don't leave, boo hoo I feel like I'm sending my son off to the war.....

Wilkins leaving :( :(

Jan 24, 2019, 3:12 PM

I can hardly take it! At least we have Renfrow for another year!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Wilkins leaving :( :(

Jan 24, 2019, 3:57 PM

No we don't!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i had a coot fan tell me "can't till nov. when yall bring

Jan 24, 2019, 3:13 PM

that depleted defense to willimas brice, jake is going to pick it apart!" i told him should be fun when we reload with xt#3 and company.

Re: i had a coot fan tell me "can't till nov. when yall bring

Jan 24, 2019, 3:17 PM

He has apparently gone off his medication!

Re: i had a coot fan tell me "can't till nov. when yall bring

Jan 24, 2019, 4:20 PM [ in reply to i had a coot fan tell me "can't till nov. when yall bring ]

Did you bring up Virginia? Seems he couldn't do anything against them. The defense next year will be out for blood against those chickens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have no clue what’s going to happen......

Jan 24, 2019, 4:37 PM [ in reply to i had a coot fan tell me "can't till nov. when yall bring ]

to them. The D may be young, but fine. The O is going to be ridiculous! Guess he forgot about Trevor and company.

Jan 24, 2019, 3:16 PM

Hey, we were the best team om the field that day against Alabama---not sure we were on the Los, which worries me. But we had the best college QB in the nation throwing to some of the best receivers in the country. Hope we don't mentally get ahead of ourselves this coming season. They basically stuffed our run, but the game has changed.

Jan 24, 2019, 3:37 PM

Jan 24, 2019, 3:58 PM

When you are finished with the pros remember us as you are just what we may need to start your coaching career.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ^^^^^^^^^^ ;-)

Jan 24, 2019, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

;) ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHY. ARE. YOU. STILL. HERE!?

Jan 24, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

tool

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Jan 24, 2019, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

Your comments are moronic. Who cares if the Coots are not better than anyone on the LOS.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

dgcannon39...how sad of life is it when you have to go on your National Champion rivals board to try and troll??

Your attempts are getting weaker all the time. You are fooling no one and embarrassing yourself. Nevertheless, carry sir and knock yourself out.

The next time you leave your basement tell your Mom I said "Hi"! I'll pick her after the bars close. ??

Jan 25, 2019, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

LOS..... I thought we had more rushing yds than any game against Alabama in the last 5years ! Did u see that last drive... I have not seen a drive like that by Clemson since Tommy west was coach. DR had them all the time..... Taking over the game in the 4th quarter... That is legacy Clemson football! Our guys in the trenches were magnificent, on both sides of the ball.

I think Virginia ....

Jan 25, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

..... basically stuffed everything!! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dude... Give it up. You're frickin' clueless.***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We talk of “generational” talent at QB, but Wilkins is a

Jan 24, 2019, 3:57 PM

generational LEADER ... he checks every single box for Clemson Ring of Honor ... arguably the best all around player / scholar / human being we’ve ever had.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%

Jan 24, 2019, 8:04 PM

Wilkins was the identity of this team. I genuinely sought articles about him because I enjoyed reading about this young man just taking charge and being a boss and leading this team. He's unique. If he were in the business world, he'd be a leader of men. That's just who he is. We've been blessed to see him these past 4 years and I look forward to seeing him continue to grow and lead.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 4:03 PM

The new guys got valuable playing time, had outstanding tutors and one #ellofa coaching staff. We go be OK!!

Jan 24, 2019, 4:50 PM

He wants to leave it better than he found it. He gets it. He will always be All In with Clemson. As am I.

Jan 24, 2019, 4:53 PM

What a great article ! What a great person & player CW was . He will be missed. Good Luck CW & I can't wait to watch you in the NFL .

Billy Oltmann

Chas.,SC

Why No Mention of Logan Rudolph?

Jan 24, 2019, 5:26 PM

He will probably be ahead of a couple of guys mentioned in the Article. He has a Great Motor and I Would NOT Underestimate him!

Re: Why No Mention of Logan Rudolph?

Jan 24, 2019, 5:57 PM

LR is a DE and he won't be ahead of XT because XT has already passed him on the depth chart... If he moves to the weakside, maybe, but KJ's athleticism and speed will probably supplant LR...

Rudolph will have his role, but probably not as a starter and more along the lines of Huggy Bear; potential to be a starter at a lot of programs around the country, but not quite a starter at Clemson due to the talent on hand...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 5:41 PM

I’m going to sound like a kid bringing a puppy home, but can we keep him. I’m going to miss his big personality along with his football skills. Clemson was really blessed that he chose to come here and his home state messed up letting Christian get away

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 24, 2019, 5:44 PM

More like a bear but yes!

I doubt if UMass would have ever been able to keep him

Jan 24, 2019, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

CW also enjoys the less bitter winters in SC too... ;)

Jan 24, 2019, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

4 great years!

Jan 24, 2019, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wilkins says youth on DL will be fine: "I've done a great job of raising those kids" ]

I agree, I also want to keep him, and who made that dumb A$S rule of only 4 years for Collegiate sports eligibility. They surely didn't have any concerns of the really great character guys that are very hard to come by. And when a school is lucky enough to find one like a Christian Wilkins, we should be able to keep him for at least 10 years, or until the school can find another one like him to take his place. I guess it's past time that we get our Fax machines started up and bomb bard the NCAA rules committee to change the rule eligibility for the special one like a Christian Wilkins to 10 years!!!

#### I’m gonna miss that guy***

Jan 24, 2019, 5:53 PM

Jan 24, 2019, 9:03 PM

He mentioned KJ Henry as one of the next leaders. Watch the video and you will see what he sees.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/5/11/15626732/kj-henry-defensive-end-2018-commits-clemson

Jan 25, 2019, 9:57 PM

Wow! What awesome maturity. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Jan 24, 2019, 9:05 PM

We can replace the football talent but I don’t know how you replace that leadership. Definitely one of a kind. Each time I think we’ve seen the best come through, Spiller, Sammy, Nuk, Bowers, DW4, and on and on, Renfrow, CW42 comes along and sets the bar.

Well Big Fella, idk but you’ve set the bar extremely high. Gonna miss him the most.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 9:08 PM

Watch the video I posted above. KJ showed maturity way beyond his years when he announced his commitment a year ago. After a year with CW and Cle and AB he will be ready to lead. They have indeed left us in good hands.

Don’t know about you, but that’s all I needed to hear.***

Jan 24, 2019, 9:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t know about you, but that’s all I needed to hear.***

Jan 24, 2019, 9:44 PM

I have to keep reminding myself he was still a senior in high school when that video was taken.

Jan 24, 2019, 10:10 PM

I don’t know about y’all but bring on September. Go Tigers!

Jan 25, 2019, 3:41 PM

Hearing CW42 talk...stupid confetti keeps floating around this place dangit...gonna miss that man something horrible...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic