Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off

Jan 2, 2019, 7:01 AM

Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off

Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa and Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence won’t be on the field at the same time next Monday when their respective teams meet in Santa Clara, but the eyes of the nation will be on the duo as they try to lead their teams to a National Championship. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off

Jan 2, 2019, 7:09 AM

So Tua said he’s never talked to him and Trevor said he’s talked to him. lol ?? ok. Spot the dang ball let’s go

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 7:22 AM

I've been saying all year that come playoff time, TL would outshine Tua because of his development. Right on schedule.

Jan 2, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off ]

That shows who has the better memory for remembering thing that are behind you. I hope that it shows the same with who remembers their play book and plays better bc, the most important thing about being successful QB, is remembering what you have done all season that has worked the best from your play book, and what you went over and learned in your week of practice prior to your next game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 8:21 AM

We are going to whip Bama this time and it won’t be close. Our Tigers have been waiting on this game, Trevor will play the role of the game plan as well as it can be played! Tua ....’’ excuse me I had to spit.

Tigers 44
Phants 17

Tigers go up on the phants 2-1 in Championship games, they’ll have to go back to 1902 to claim 2 more titles lol ??

Legendary Senior Tigers will be 15-o with 55 wins and 2 titles in 4 years!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Do you have any idea what

Jan 2, 2019, 8:50 AM

That score would do to the cosmos? It would sever worm holes across the universe!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worm Holes - like the Irish and the dawgs - are

Jan 2, 2019, 10:45 AM

HIGHLY overrated!

I LIKE that score, personally!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 2, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off ]

We have guys that could be bringing in big paychecks right now, but they gave that up just to play in this next game against this same team. Those guys should remind their team mates in the locker room right before they go out and take the field Monday night, that this is the game they came back to help them win, bc it really is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doubt we'll blow them out... but we DO get the win! (34-17)?***

Jan 2, 2019, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tua and Trevor: Title game quarterbacks set to face off ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Jan 2, 2019, 10:44 AM

QB's never actually face off. I know a great QB is needed, but sometimes the attention they receive gets a little old. The QB faces off against the opposing team's defense, and some other players deserve some credit, too.

Jan 2, 2019, 6:46 PM

+1 my friend, couldn't agree more. I'd also add that if Tua's ankle gets dicey and he's not mobile, he'll take a beating and get replaced by Hurts. We've seen him before. It's a team competition, not one player the commentators want to talk about.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor's going to play a whole game like Tua played a

Jan 2, 2019, 7:02 PM

half last year.

Can't wait.

Jan 2, 2019, 9:36 PM

Clemson 35

Bama 14

Replies: 12
| visibility 1