Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tanner Muse hopeful he gets the chance to play against Gamecock brother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Tanner Muse hopeful he gets the chance to play against Gamecock brother

Jul 18, 2019, 8:39 AM

Tanner Muse hopeful he gets the chance to play against Gamecock brother

Clemson safety Tanner Muse is happy that his brother Nick gets to experience college football at the highest level but tried to steer to any school but South Carolina. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tanner Muse hopeful he gets the chance to play against Gamecock brother

Jul 18, 2019, 8:44 AM

Hit him hard him the mouth one good time and let him know you mean business

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

I'd rather have a sister..

Jul 19, 2019, 6:25 AM

in a brothel than a brother at U5C

I had a brother that became a coot

Jul 18, 2019, 8:45 AM

I kinda miss him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...experience college football at the highest level...

Jul 18, 2019, 9:09 AM

at the uof5c...lol !?!?!?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL...experience college football at the highest level...

Jul 18, 2019, 9:26 AM

I LOL at that, too. He will be playing against som guys at the highest level, but he will fall well short of the mark. Maybe his next coach at usuc will make them a factor. Time will tell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 9:47 PM [ in reply to LOL...experience college football at the highest level... ]

I laughed too but i think they meamt playing D1 football. Id really like to think they wouldnt mean that coots football is highest level of CFB.

Jul 21, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to LOL...experience college football at the highest level... ]

I laughed too but i think they meamt playing D1 football. Id really like to think they wouldnt mean that coots football is highest level of CFB.

Re: TNET: Tanner Muse hopeful he gets the chance to play against Gamecock brother

Jul 18, 2019, 9:09 AM

dang. going from william & mary to columbia is gonna be some kind of culture shock. i don't know what's gonna happen the first time he has to send his second to challenge someone in five points to a duel.

I hope he got a degree from W&M before transferring

Jul 18, 2019, 2:05 PM

William and Mary is a top flight school and on just about every top 10 public school lost. UofSC is a 2 year extension of midlands tech with some grad schools and a med and law school attached. For someone who is likely to make most of their career money off the field switching w W&M degree for a UofSC degree could have serious consequences.

Jul 18, 2019, 9:48 AM

Hahahahahaaaaaaa
So they actually are our little brother...
Sorry Muschamp....there’s no denying this one...

His little brother?***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: His little brother?***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: His little brother?***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:39 PM

I coached tanner in legion. Hate his litttle bro went to sc but can’t wait for this game as always but great two young men and family all together!

Jul 18, 2019, 6:42 PM

So, a few of you might know a bit more about this young man than I do, but in the tiny bit of video I saw, he looked pretty decent. With us being a bit thin at TE right now, any idea if thought was given to bringing him in? Tanner never mentioned in in his interview, so it appears that couldnt have gotten much traction, but an extra pass catching depth player at TE seems like a bonus at the moment. Anyone?

Message was edited by: jarheadtiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2019, 3:48 PM

So, a few of you might know a bit more about this young man than I do, but in the tiny bit of video I saw, he looked pretty decent. With us being a bit thin at TE right now, any idea if thought was given to bringing him in? Tanner never mentioned in in his interview, so it appears that couldnt have gotten much traction, but an extra pass catching depth player at TE seems like a bonus at the moment. Anyone?

Message was edited by: jarheadtiger®

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't we bring in another transfer at TE? I may be wrong though. If not, not sure why we wouldn't have given him a chance.

Tanner, just keep him in front of you. Well, remember that

Jul 19, 2019, 3:49 PM

in general vs the Gamecocks this year.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic