Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Sean Pollard says move to center has led to a "new position and a new Sean"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Sean Pollard says move to center has led to a "new position and a new Sean"

Mar 13, 2019, 8:01 AM

Sean Pollard says move to center has led to a "new position and a new Sean"

Sean Pollard played a few snaps at center late in Clemson’s win over Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, and when he was asked about the position change after the game he smiled and said, “Why not?” Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Gentle Giant if ever I met one . . .

Mar 13, 2019, 8:56 AM

Proud of this young man!!! Great service mentality shows in his entire life. Would love to do battle (in anything) with him by my side!!!

Pulling for you “home-boy”!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Gentle Giant if ever I met one . . .

Mar 13, 2019, 12:02 PM

At your age, you would hope that he would save you in a battle, LOL ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sean Pollard says move to center has led to a "new position and a new Sean"

Mar 13, 2019, 9:11 AM

Great attitude! The team attitude of a great player, student athlete & repeated Champion! Best wishes at center.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sean Pollard says move to center has led to a "new position and a new Sean"

Mar 13, 2019, 9:27 AM

I think it's a good move, he's strong it's just that his lateral movement is what kept him from being good at RT. He should be able to hold his own against a NT or DT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2019, 1:24 PM

I've heard it said that the center needs to be one of the best athletes on the team . I suppose it's because he has to think fast and move quickly knowing he's going to get busted as soon as he snaps it .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic