Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Reed and the seniors lead Tigers past Syracuse to improve NCAA hopes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Reed and the seniors lead Tigers past Syracuse to improve NCAA hopes

Mar 9, 2019, 2:11 PM

Reed and the seniors lead Tigers past Syracuse to improve NCAA hopes

Marcquise Reed scored 24 points and led a strong second-half senior-led effort as Clemson kept its NCAA Tournament hopes alive with a 67-55 victory over Syracuse in Littlejohn Coliseum Saturday afternoon. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great win, Tigers!

Mar 9, 2019, 2:38 PM

I think we punched our ticket to the Big Dance today! Let’s beat the Wolfpack Wednesday and leave no doubt!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Great win, Tigers!

Mar 9, 2019, 2:59 PM

I really hope you're right.
IMO we have to beat the Wolfpack.
Either way, excellent win today and we're still in the hunt!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think you’re right Judge ...

Mar 9, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Great win, Tigers! ]

Tigers playing good ball!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Good win! Now we just need to beat the Wolfpack!***

Mar 9, 2019, 2:51 PM

Re: TNET: Reed and the seniors lead Tigers past Syracuse to improve NCAA hopes

Mar 9, 2019, 3:06 PM

Great play under pressure. Solid win Tigers. Beat the pack and you're in solid.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the NC St game a

Mar 9, 2019, 3:38 PM

Quadrant game? Would be interested in knowing that.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Proud of the MBB Tigers!!

Mar 9, 2019, 4:22 PM

Another great win by our Tigers today! As they have all season....no quit and lots of grit! Great to see the seniors play so well on senior day!

Where are all the BB haters today?!?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proud of the MBB Tigers!!

Mar 9, 2019, 5:10 PM

I'm not a BB hater ; this was just one game ; you have to look at his overall record as H C at Clemson ;still feel need a change .

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2019, 5:16 PM

If we go to the tournament again this year, why would you want to change coaches?

Mar 10, 2019, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Proud of the MBB Tigers!! ]

You guys always want to critisize Brad and say oh he can't win the the close one.. Or he's had plenty of time we should be up in the top for or five of our league.. My question is with Barnes and Oliver P. what did they do any better than this man? What is your true vision of what the hell we should be? Cliff Ellis was the only other one that I remember in my 36 years of life even making Sweet 16 other than Barnes with there recruited players.. So honestly I ask u what is your vision realisticly, because I sure as hell don't want another Larry Shyt here.. Even OP never won a #### NCAA Tourney go so besides losing the finals of the ACC Tournament what the hell did he or Barnes ever do that Brad Brownell hasn't accomplished? Ill be waiting for that answer and I'm betting on crickets chirping!!

Mar 10, 2019, 1:12 AM

Wasn't swearing four letter expletives by the way just ### and he'll sorry if it looks that way.. Suppoused to say four and game instead or for and go btw..

Mar 9, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Proud of the MBB Tigers!! ]

As much as I would enjoy eating crow, I foretold of the last two wins even guaranteed one of them. Our big issue is when there is abig game that counts we seem to come up short. If we take Wolfpack we are definitely in, and if we do I will gladly acknowledge these aren’t the same old tigers and that we are likely making the leap to better b-ball . This critic is squarely on coach, he’s got enough talent. Just needs to find a way to get his team to close out the one that counts.

Mar 9, 2019, 7:29 PM

If our guys had given a little less effort, we could have improved our record in close games. We could have backed down the mongrels whose bloodthirst is temporarily slated.

Too bad we scored another double-digit win. Nobody cares about them in the long run.

Just sayin'.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic