Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nowhere to hide: Trevor Lawrence takes advantage of time off to regroup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Nowhere to hide: Trevor Lawrence takes advantage of time off to regroup

Oct 16, 2018, 7:01 AM

Nowhere to hide: Trevor Lawrence takes advantage of time off to regroup

It's not easy to hide when you’re usually the tallest person in the room, have the most recognizable hair in all of college football, and you’re the quarterback of one of the nation’s best teams. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nowhere to hide: Trevor Lawrence takes advantage of time off to regroup

Oct 16, 2018, 7:06 AM

Nothing like casting out with a spinning rod and reel, watching the ripples from the cast move out in an ever widening circle and reeling it in until a bass hits and you feel it in your hands, to put things in perspective.

Re: TNET: Nowhere to hide: Trevor Lawrence takes advantage of time off to regroup

Oct 16, 2018, 7:43 AM

Go spend a day offshore...when you can look and there's nothing but water in any direction, you understand just how small a piece of this big world you are!

I smell fish***

Oct 17, 2018, 7:21 AM

No questions about what kind of fishing he did or what he caught?

Oct 16, 2018, 8:00 AM

What kind of journalism is this?

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: No questions about what kind of fishing he did or what he caught?

Oct 16, 2018, 8:35 AM

Really, it's about more the fishing, personal time and completely getting lost from all the crap that has been consuming you than the catching, IMO. Of course, when I fished more, I loved catching some too, but just being away from all the outside noise of day to day work, stress, responsibilities, etc. made a day on the water a great day, no matter what. I plan on doing more of that again this year, too, thanks to Spud. He helped me get a great little fishing kayak like the one he has, and I plan on getting very proficient with it in the not too distant future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saturday is gonna be great

Oct 16, 2018, 9:59 AM

Feels like this team is going to be firing on all cylinders

Must be nice

Oct 16, 2018, 10:16 AM

Man how cool would it have been to just blow off the week of midterms when I was at CU... "Sorry, prof. This is my bye-week."

Oct 16, 2018, 10:25 AM

So, do they not have to go to classes when they have a bye week??????

Oct 16, 2018, 10:32 AM

glad i was not the only one thinking that. Student athletes ? Seems odd. Maybe just a long weekend

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 10:42 AM

Imma go with that since it makes me feel better.

Oct 16, 2018, 11:06 AM

Yes, normal academic schedule, just no game on Saturday to prepare for. He probably left Thursday afternoon (assuming no Friday classes) and returned Sunday night. Cartersville is only ~3hrs from Clemson. "Bye week" doesn't mean he literally had a week off.

Oct 16, 2018, 12:07 PM

I was thinking the same thing, but Amari Rodgers said he went back to LA to hang out with his dad. That must have been a REALLY long weekend.

Oct 17, 2018, 7:02 AM

I think I saw where they had 3 days.

Easy to makeup 1 or 2 classes if planned in advance

Oct 16, 2018, 1:48 PM

My profs signed off on it more than once and I didn't have CDS, grad assistants, Vickery (if that's still what we use), and the Pres putting it together.
Block schedules are Nice

This kid is a rockstar. Sounds like he is surrounding by great people

Oct 16, 2018, 10:12 PM

I can’t wait for him to light up NC State. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 6:37 AM

Weather report shows rain for Saturday. Better work mostly on run game and ball handling!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic