Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: NC State wide receiver says Clemson gave the Pack "a punch in the mouth"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: NC State wide receiver says Clemson gave the Pack "a punch in the mouth"

Oct 20, 2018, 8:56 PM

NC State wide receiver says Clemson gave the Pack "a punch in the mouth"

After the last two dramatic close calls, N.C. State entered Death Valley with hopes and dreams of finally knocking off No. 3 Clemson, and one wide receiver says the Pack got punched in the mouth. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: NC State wide receiver says Clemson gave the Pack "a punch in the mouth"

Oct 20, 2018, 8:59 PM

Enjoy your Dec make up game. I think we'll have another game thet day

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: NC State wide receiver says Clemson gave the Pack "a punch in the mouth"

Oct 20, 2018, 9:04 PM

Not quite so arrogant after this game. Great complete game for our Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 20, 2018, 9:09 PM

Valuable life lesson... Don't let your mouth write checks your butt can't cover. Hopefully Coach Doorknob will learn.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:NC State wr says CU gave Pack "a punch in the mouth"-we

Oct 20, 2018, 9:21 PM

call that the ole Issiah Battle

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2018, 9:52 PM

That was worse than a vasectomy. We needed that statement win. Tired of playing close games. Finesse group Desmond?

Oct 20, 2018, 10:12 PM

“We turned the ball over and didn’t tackle well enough!” Wow, that’s all you got coach! You would still have lost if your team did those things. Now go back to Raleigh (as quickly as you can) and suck it up!

And most importantly, learn to respect your superiors!

TIA

Oct 20, 2018, 10:56 PM

When the opposing teams coach wants the other teams quarterback out.ANd said it verbally.That Dorian I think that's his name.SHould feel bad;cause karma bit him in the rear today.maybe when he's fired at NC state.Dabo might be compassionate enough to give him a job.

LSU vs CU in playoffs?

Oct 20, 2018, 11:30 PM

Death Valley Showdown Sweet Revenge..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU vs CU in playoffs?

Oct 21, 2018, 9:22 AM

That would be a good game, but I don’t believe we will get any respect unless we beat Alabama.

Re: LSU vs CU in playoffs?

Oct 21, 2018, 11:25 AM

Bluedog51 said:

That would be a good game, but I don’t believe we will get any respect unless we beat Alabama.

I'm pretty sure that we have the respect..

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25036515/college-football-power-rankings-does-lsu-enough-offense

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/gamedayfinal102018/gameday-final-bring-alabama-crimson-tide-clemson-tigers-iv-more-week-8-observations

Oct 21, 2018, 3:41 AM

The pack got spanked today and DD wasn't man enough to admit the obvious. They were beat in every phase of football by a better team.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 9:24 AM

That can’t be right! Tigers are a “finesse” team! Finesse teams don’t punch! ??

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic