Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: John Swofford says Clemson's success "has meant a great deal" to the ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: John Swofford says Clemson's success "has meant a great deal" to the ACC

Jul 17, 2019, 12:26 PM

John Swofford says Clemson's success "has meant a great deal" to the ACC

Clemson’s success is the Atlantic Coast Conference’s success. ACC Commissioner John Swofford delivered a state of the union address Wednesday at the ACC Kickoff in Charlotte, and he said that it’s hard to put a value on what Clemson’s football success has meant to the conference. Photo by Jim Dedmon / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Swoffie!***

Jul 17, 2019, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Fire Swoffie!***

Jul 17, 2019, 12:37 PM

I will second that motion!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3rd....***

Jul 17, 2019, 4:13 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fire Swoffie!***

Jul 17, 2019, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Fire Swoffie!*** ]

Let's make it unanimous!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

He’s always been a Clemson man at heart.***

Jul 17, 2019, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: He’s always been a Clemson man at heart. Yep

Jul 17, 2019, 12:40 PM

how else do you explain his continual hand holding a meddling on behalf of UNC during their "no academics scandal" (which started while he was still AD there)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I find him to be very...

Jul 17, 2019, 12:47 PM

Impartial.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I find him to be very...

Jul 17, 2019, 4:03 PM

That would fit well as a campus security cop. He definitely looks the part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

screw that s.o.b.***

Jul 17, 2019, 1:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That comment was like stifling

Jul 17, 2019, 1:46 PM

An upchuck...or the Fonz trying to say "I'm sorry". Just. Can't. Do. It.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That comment was like stifling

Jul 17, 2019, 4:30 PM

he was behind our probation and voted with other schools to add 1 more year to the 3 we already had.

Re: TNET: John Swofford says Clemson's success "has meant a great deal" to the ACC

Jul 17, 2019, 1:47 PM

Can you imagine trying to sell the ACC network to providers without Clemson right now?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: John Swofford says Clemson's success "has meant a great deal" to the ACC

Jul 17, 2019, 11:34 PM

They're not doing a very good job WITH Clemson right now.

Re: TNET: John Swofford - has not aged well

Jul 17, 2019, 1:59 PM

I would like to think Clemson has something to do with that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 2:31 PM

Does Swoffie even know where Clemson is?

Hey Swoffie, No deals with Dish and Comcast for ACC Network

Jul 17, 2019, 2:53 PM

get your butt in gear and do something useful!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 3:28 PM

Clemson winning football games has paid a lot of the "Holes' legal fees. Thanks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 3:28 PM

Sorry ... John , but Clemson's success is it's own ... all alone .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 17, 2019, 4:00 PM

Is there any count of the number of his relatives and UNC people who have been given jobs with the network?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jul 17, 2019, 11:35 PM

How about his son and a big fat priority to a REGIONAL network!

Jul 17, 2019, 5:56 PM

Sounds like he is starting to warm up to us. Wonder when we can start classes that do not require attendance or work?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And in other news, water is wet. Back to you, Pete.***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:18 AM

What a JOKE!

Jul 18, 2019, 8:01 AM

Think how great the ACC football would be if he had a CLUE!!! He has done everything for Basket Ball and really nothing for Football. WV should be in the league, Notre Dame should either be IN or OUT!!! They played him like a fiddle!!! Not to mention the NC Tarheel scandals that just went away!!! I will be so happy when he is GONE!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic