Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,457

TNET: Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition

Aug 8, 2019, 11:37 AM

Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition

Hot, steamy weather and the W drill. Welcome to August camp. The Clemson football team practiced early Thursday morning, and the last period the media was allowed to watch centered on the W drill, which features two linemen facing off, a linebacker on a lineman, and a defensive back on a wide receiver. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about XT? Haven't heard a thing about him since

Aug 8, 2019, 11:43 AM

practice started earlier this week....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about XT? Haven't heard a thing about him since

Aug 8, 2019, 12:04 PM

I understand he is in Dabo's doghouse. Has been distracted by a couple of setbacks in his personal life.

Re: What about XT? Haven't heard a thing about him since

Aug 8, 2019, 12:09 PM

If true, I hope that it gets fixed fast, he would be catastrophic loss to our D!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, and now Rudolph is running with the first team?

Aug 8, 2019, 12:22 PM [ in reply to What about XT? Haven't heard a thing about him since ]

would be nice to hear what's going on with XT.

Re: TNET: Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition

Aug 8, 2019, 11:53 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition

Aug 8, 2019, 12:34 PM

Looking forward to see Potter kick a few long ones. Also wondering about XT.

Aug 8, 2019, 3:34 PM

It's not like one of the Hoods without a peep about that situation!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Hot weather, injuries, and the W Drill: Fall camp heats up with physical competition ]

Hey just got you back up to 98% Oculus

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2019, 3:18 PM

And well deserved I might add.
Oculus has a great attitude. seems to always have a smile on his face! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey David, how is KJ

Aug 8, 2019, 1:04 PM

Henry doing?

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic