Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Four-star running back on joining Clemson: "I love winning"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,770

TNET: Four-star running back on joining Clemson: "I love winning"

Sep 2, 2019, 7:01 AM

Four-star running back on joining Clemson: "I love winning"

Phil Mafah chose Clemson for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is he likes winning. Mafah is a 4-star 2021 running back out of Loganville (GA) Grayson who started Clemson’s 2021 class officially with a commitment after visiting Thursday Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to Clemson an our forever family

Sep 2, 2019, 7:56 AM

We are so grateful you chose to be a forever Tiger! We are glad you are helping build a great ‘21 Class the best ever at Clemson.

Your film is incredible, I can’t wait to see you running down the hill an over opposing players and teams but most of all seeing you develop as a man academically, spiritually, mentally and physically!

Being a Tiger is striving daily to the Best as Best is our standard. I know it is yours too!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Former four-star running back on on transferring from Clemson: “I hate losing.”

Sep 2, 2019, 8:03 AM

Signed,

Tavien Feaster

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former four-star running back on on transferring from Clemson: “I hate losing.”

Sep 2, 2019, 10:44 AM

Who is she?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, THAT is how you do it. If Clemson really is your

Sep 2, 2019, 9:19 AM

"dream school", you pull the trigger when you get the offer and make your visit. None of this "slow playing, I'm gonna take all my visits" BS. Congratulations, young man, you have just made one of the wisest decisions of your life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Four-star running back on joining Clemson: "I love winning"

Sep 2, 2019, 12:16 PM

Georgia RB with good size and talent, and Mr Smart has passed on offering this young man, so maybe Mr Smart isn't as smart as the folks in Athens believe that he is....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ YeP...

Sep 2, 2019, 12:18 PM

and ETN says hello to Mr Smart!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,770
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic