Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: For Swinney, extra plane time means extra prep time as Tigers gear up for Irish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: For Swinney, extra plane time means extra prep time as Tigers gear up for Irish

Dec 13, 2018, 7:01 AM

For Swinney, extra plane time means extra prep time as Tigers gear up for Irish

If No. 2 Clemson defeats third-ranked Notre Dame later this month in the Cotton Bowl, head coach Dabo Swinney might give part of the credit to the fact that the Tigers have a little extra prep time for the Irish. Much of Swinney’s time has been spent on planes – traveling to and from the awards show and appearances on the banquet circuit. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: For Swinney, extra plane time means extra prep time as Tigers gear up for Irish

Dec 13, 2018, 9:08 AM

I agree with Coach that it's less mentally draining on players in post season when they have already done this several times. I also believe that it can become less concerning for players the more they do the same thing every season, and that is where good coaching comes in with keeping the excitement up to a manageable level!!! I believe and have believed for a while now that, we do have a very good coaching staff, and Dabo has done a very good job at keeping coaches together and they all seem to get along and complement each other all the time!!!

Go Tigers, beat the Rainbow chasers, and crush their lucky charm!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: For Swinney, extra plane time means extra prep time as Tigers gear up for Irish

Dec 13, 2018, 9:32 AM

Watching game film on a plane. Now, I would travel a lot more if I had that option.

Dec 14, 2018, 5:11 PM

It would take more than being the HC of the Clemson Tigers to get my butt on an airplane. Walking, my two legs can still do that, driving, I've been told a lot that I was a good driver, on a boat, I can swim pretty good and can stay afloat for a very long time. Flying, I tried that a few times growing up, and I broke my collar bone once jumping off the chicken house, so I tried again with an umbrella and broke my leg and an ankle. So I'm sure as #### ain't getting on an airplane, I know I can't fly from the bones I've broken from no higher than 15 feet off the ground, and it would be very stupid of me to believe I could fly 20 thousand feet off the ground strapped in a seat with noway to even try to fly. I'll leave the flying to the dumb A$SES that believe they can do a better job at flying than I have, personally, I think that's total bull sh!t, but good luck trying!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 9:57 AM

:)

Dec 13, 2018, 11:14 AM

The veteran players will help the freshman manage their prep, mentality, etc. It's all good! I think the players will be dialed in big time for the Domers.

What’s he prepping for .......

Dec 13, 2018, 1:52 PM

new cheers and acrobatic stunts ?

He clearly isn’t an X’s and O’s kinda guy ...... why would he watch film ?

Maybe he is studying commercial real estate trends in areas where he will be ?

As a CEO - he should be sipping cocktails and flirting with the flight personnel while the REAL coaches do what needs to be done, right ????

Hope he doesn’t meddle and mess stuff up ......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: What’s he prepping for .......

Dec 13, 2018, 2:59 PM

Clearly you're soliciting for a reaction........

Or being sarcastic?***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:15 PM

Poking at what appears to be a still sizable crowd ( or at

Dec 13, 2018, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s he prepping for ....... ]

least VOCAL group) that thinks CDS is nothing more than a cheerleader / CEO coach.

In my opinion - he KNOWS football - X’s AND O’s and he also KNOWS how to be a phenomenal leader of people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: What’s he prepping for .......

Dec 13, 2018, 3:49 PM [ in reply to What’s he prepping for ....... ]

A married man like Dabo doesn't need to be flirting and I'm pretty sure he knows his X's and O's.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic