Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elliott says QB depth chart decision "is just where you start"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Elliott says QB depth chart decision "is just where you start"

Aug 27, 2018, 1:20 PM

Elliott says QB depth chart decision "is just where you start"

Kelly Bryant’s confidence is sky-high, and he made the improvements the coaches asked of him in fall camp. As a result, Bryant will take the opening snaps when the Tigers take the field against Furman in the season opener Saturday. That doesn’t mean the competition is over. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and the score before the game starts is 0-0.

Aug 27, 2018, 1:21 PM

blah, blah.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and the score before the game starts is 0-0.

Aug 27, 2018, 1:59 PM

The difference this year is if KB starts chucking ducks all over the field, we have better options. I hope KB has improved. I think everybody hopes that he's improved. 15-0 is a possibility if we can stretch the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2018, 3:13 PM

Fluxus said:

The difference this year is if KB starts chucking ducks all over the field, we have better options. I hope KB has improved. I think everybody hopes that he's improved. 15-0 is a possibility if we can stretch the field.

Well we had a much better option last year than Cooper. HJ should have gotten PT when Bryant was out/injured.

Aug 27, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: and the score before the game starts is 0-0. ]

He improved last year pretty dramatically, but in the spring TL looked better (a lot better). So I guess KB must be incredibly improved.

KB is the starter, stop stirring the pot.***

Aug 27, 2018, 1:23 PM

And Phil is my father,

Aug 27, 2018, 1:49 PM

cause my biological didn't bother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2J5xEOIoCA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elliott says QB depth chart decision "is just where you start"

Aug 27, 2018, 2:06 PM

I do know that managing all the situations means, look down field and take off running if you don't think you can make the play called. I don't think that means make things happen and keep defenses on their heals!!! That is one opinion of thousands of them, and mine isn't any better than yours, yours, or yours. I guess it how who ever wants to see it or believe that it is!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let the games begin**

Aug 27, 2018, 3:50 PM

Depth Chart is a """STARTING POINT""" nuff said, --- ""Let The Games Begin"" __ GO TIGERS !!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Elliott says QB depth chart decision "is just where you start" ]

It means not turning the ball over, not taking a big loss, and feeding the RBs.

With our defense, we're not going to need a lot of offense to win. But we can't give the game away.

Aug 27, 2018, 9:06 PM

Kelly was a first year starter last year. I'm sure he has learned a massive amount in the off season. he has had a few months to look over last year's deficiencies and work on them. I trust that the coaching staff has the best interest of the team in mind and they are not going to play someone out of love or respect. This group of coaches has brought us the most success that any single fan could ask for. If they say Bryant is ready, I believe them. If Trevor overtakes Kelly in the first few games the coaches will make the change but I don't know if he will (not that I don't want him to but I really do not know).

One thing we can all agree on is that this is the best college football program in the nation!
GO TIGERS!

0 problem with KB starting, just hope TL gets 1st team reps

Aug 28, 2018, 2:02 PM

too. Its hard to gauge a qb battle when 1 guys is rolling with starters and the other is playing with backups especially if the backups are on oline.

Re: 0 problem with KB starting, just hope TL gets 1st team reps

Aug 28, 2018, 5:37 PM

jgtiger said:

too. Its hard to gauge a qb battle when 1 guys is rolling with starters and the other is playing with backups especially if the backups are on oline.

That is true however our backups are starters on most other teams in the country to Trev gonna ball out regardless. GO TIGERS!!

Aug 29, 2018, 1:50 AM

I think the key is that the coaches have said, KB has done all that has been asked of him to do. I have a feeling that their requests are directly tied to his abilities. He was a plug and play QB last year and did well to fair....

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic