Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elite Junior Day Insider:Tigers make strides with several of the nation's top recruits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Elite Junior Day Insider:Tigers make strides with several of the nation's top recruits

Jan 28, 2019, 7:01 AM

Elite Junior Day Insider:Tigers make strides with several of the nation's top recruits

When it comes to recruiting, Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is known as “the closer” and Saturday’s elite junior day was no exception. Swinney wrapped up Saturday’s recruiting extravaganza with a 90-minute presentation that talked about what it means to be a Tiger, and the results are as expected. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elite Junior Day Insider:Tigers make strides with several of the nation's top recruits

Jan 28, 2019, 7:49 AM

Those were some amazing tweets. Sounds extremely promising.

Re: TNET: Elite Junior Day Insider:Tigers make strides with several of the nation's top recruits

Jan 28, 2019, 8:53 AM

I think the 2nd NC under Dabo has a major impact on recruiting. 1 NC can always be somewhat of a fluke because of a great year or great QB. 2 titles can't and show Clemson is now the best or 2nd best program. Everyone wants to be apart of that

Jan 28, 2019, 9:51 AM

And to think, all that these high school kids know is Clemson versus Alabama. Then to watch Clemson beat Alabama 2 out of the 3 years of their high school experience is a game changer! This is the era of the Dabo Dynasty! Don’t wake me up if I’m dreaming!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2019, 9:49 AM

I love Mitchell Mayes’ smile. He looks like he has so much personality. Reminds me of CW.

Jan 28, 2019, 11:37 AM

Built like CW also.

Jan 28, 2019, 11:37 AM

I don't care who you are or where you're from, you always love for people out side of the home to give yo that pat on the back and tell you how much they like about what you're doing. But at the end of the day, they want you want you to be truthful bc BS won't help them see what could help them to become better for them selves. That is what Dabo does, he tells them about their potential and how he can help them become a better as a person and a FB player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic