Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas

Dec 23, 2018, 10:50 PM

Clemson converges on North Texas

The No. 2 Clemson Tigers arrived Sunday evening in North Texas to very little fanfare, settling in their home away from home for the week in anticipation of their College Football Playoff semifinal matchup with the No. 3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson converges on very little fanfare....hmmmm

Dec 24, 2018, 12:49 AM

Journalism or clickbait?

Looked like there was a band and plenty of people

Dec 24, 2018, 2:04 AM

greeting them there. What was expected? Most fans aren't leaving for Dallas until after Christmas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “Journalism or clickbait...”

Dec 24, 2018, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Clemson converges on very little fanfare....hmmmm ]

While I’m of the opinion there can be a fine line between the two these days, my withdrawals from Tiger football - combined with my desire for them to ‘Spot the ball!’ - makes me lap this (story) up like grandmomma’s biscuits and gravy!

But it does have some new information and provides details about the team’s arrival, schedule, etc., that I (personally) did not know....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Clemson converges on very little fanfare....hmmmm

Dec 24, 2018, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Clemson converges on very little fanfare....hmmmm ]

Just watching Sportscenter and another shot attempt at the Tigers. Announcers discussing that the Cotton Bowl was Tigers 1st bowl and bowl win in 1940. Elle asked if Tigers celebrated with Dom P (Perignon) after the win and answered herself by saying no, probably moonshine. I like moonshine every once in a while.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas

Dec 24, 2018, 2:13 AM

If I was the Clemson HC, I would not want my team practicing in that stadium. We all know about the electronic world we live in, and we all also know that most of our country is pulling for the leprechaun's. I would be too suspicious that our practices would be recorded and handed over Kelly, and before anyone responds, that possibility is just as real as any real possibility of anything else that could happen. We live in a world of cheaters and people that are always wanting and trying to make or take an advantage, and crap as simple as recording our game practices can happen. Like I said, I wouldn't have my game practices in Jerry's World because, I wouldn't risk anything just magically happening, like Brain Kelly having film on what we do, and how we do it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 3:19 AM

That did cross my mind too. Hopefully, we are just being skeptical.

I highly doubt there's any secret play they'll be practicing

Dec 24, 2018, 4:13 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas ]

The "UConn" fake punt we had against Oklahoma was practiced every week during the season. It was only used when we needed it in the Orange Bowl. I even doubt it was practiced the week of the Orange Bowl because Teasdall had to think about what to do after Dabo called the play. Anything that Clemson will practice in Jerry's world is more than likely plays that ND has already seen us run on game film over and over.

https://www.tigernet.com/story/UConn-The-Trick-Play-That-Sparked-Clemson-14474

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 7:19 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas ]

Not likely imo. Even if they were to fall to that level, you need to realize there are play variations on most of our formations and TL can change the called play at if he sees a problem or opportunity. And he is pretty adept at checking down to an open receiver. As a team, we have better athletes than the irish. We execute, we win. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson converges on North Texas ]

Just because u r paranoid, does not mean u r wrong!??

Dec 24, 2018, 7:49 AM

Any field open to the sky is.susceptible to drones.

ARENT THE TIMES FOR THE GAME INCORRECT IN THIS ARTICLE?

Dec 24, 2018, 7:22 AM

Coverage is 4:00pm and kickoff 4:10pm?

Re: ARENT THE TIMES FOR THE GAME INCORRECT IN THIS ARTICLE?

Dec 24, 2018, 7:35 AM

3:00 and 3:10 CT. If you live on the east coast the. You’re correct. 4:00 and 4:10

Sometimes I'm a COMPLETE bonehead!! My bad!!***

Dec 24, 2018, 9:41 AM

Dec 24, 2018, 8:17 AM

Have fun and take care of business! Go Tigers!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic