Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFP Media Day: Carman at tight end, Pollard at center, and OL surgery update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: CFP Media Day: Carman at tight end, Pollard at center, and OL surgery update

Jan 5, 2019, 3:35 PM

CFP Media Day: Carman at tight end, Pollard at center, and OL surgery update

The College Football Playoff National Championship Media Day was held Saturday morning at the SAP Center, and we have plenty of team related nuggets and quotes to pass along.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFP Media Day: Carman at tight end, Pollard at center, and OL surgery update

Jan 5, 2019, 4:16 PM

Did Pollard start at center?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFP Media Day: Carman at tight end, Pollard at center, and OL surgery update

Jan 5, 2019, 5:52 PM

If that's the case with scholarship TE's, J.C. Chalk maybe the only scholarship TE we have going into next season if Galloway don't get his positive drug test cleared up, and that's not good at all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 8:00 PM

I liked Saban's response, and I'm not that big of a Saban fan. He sounded very reasonable when asking about replacements. The fact is that injuries happen, and they happen at positions where there is great depth, but they also happen where ranks are thin. All programs have those from time to time, and Alabama isn't immune to the injury bug, either. We will miss "Big Dex", for sure, and even though not due to injury, as Dabo says, "it;s next man up", and fortunately we now have quality depth and can replace him with a quality DL guy, just like AL can substitute with quality guys. Isn't it great to be elite? (Not so much a question, as a statement.) Tiger fans, we finally have arrived! Now, let's go kick some elephant back-sides!

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic