Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful

Oct 18, 2018, 11:11 AM

5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful

One of the Tigers’ top remaining targets for the 2019 recruiting cycle will be in town for Saturday’s matchup against NC State.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful

Oct 18, 2018, 11:16 AM

:)

Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful

Oct 18, 2018, 8:34 PM

Michigan? Really now.... :(

Oct 18, 2018, 11:17 AM

Did anybody hear what Strelow said about him this morning on Mickey's show? I missed the segment.

Oct 18, 2018, 1:59 PM

He said we're in pretty good shape, that Michigan is fast falling off the map and South Carolina and Tennessee are already off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 18, 2018, 3:05 PM

How can he say that Michigan is fast falling off the map when Crouch just said himself that Michigan is number 1?

Oct 18, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful ]

Listen to hour 3 and the 12:30 mark.

http://wccpfm.com/shows/mickey-plyler-show/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Wow! Muscoot admits he hasn't even started yet

Oct 18, 2018, 11:20 AM

How long has he been in Coot-Town ??

He just be cashing checks. And the coots are oblivious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! Muscoot admits he hasn't even started yet

Oct 18, 2018, 11:28 AM

Article says Clemson and Michigan are #1....

This means he will sign with Georgia.

Re: Wow! Muscoot admits he hasn't even started yet

Oct 18, 2018, 12:43 PM

Seedman said:

Article says Clemson and Michigan are #1....

This means he will sign with Georgia.

????????

Oct 18, 2018, 11:26 AM

This is all Muschamp has to sell:

“Come somewhere where you can be the first, not the second, you know, where we could start something, he said."

And ignore the following:

- poor academic reputation
- 70% full stadium
- fans booing their own team
- the “beauty” of their campus and Columbia in general
- the fact that the chances are very low that the coaches who are recruiting him will still be there in a couple years
- the lonely 1969 ACC champions banner

columbia IS beautiful....when the tide comes in.

Oct 18, 2018, 11:54 AM

that used to be the beach, several million years ago.

Re: columbia IS beautiful....when the tide comes in.

Oct 18, 2018, 10:27 PM

Grew up in Columbia. I agree not much beatiful about it compared to other places. Although there are beautiful parts to every city. Not my favorite place outside of family and friends.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

basically he meant

Oct 18, 2018, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful ]

come here and start immediately because we suck so bad.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful ]

In two years, I wouldn't bet that Mustcan't will still be there, and if he is, that seat will be red hot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star Quavaris Crouch details visit, says Tigers are always going to be successful ]

He could still play both offense and defense with the coots and start. I am sure he is better than any of their LBs or RBs/TEs.

Sounds like He’s leaning this way

Oct 18, 2018, 11:27 AM

November till May sucks in Illinois Ohio and Michigan. I come home as much as I can and he’ll see the difference.
Harbaugh is gonna try to pay this kid just like that D Lineman that flipped on us a couple years ago so if we miss then it was for the best.

Re: Sounds like He’s leaning this way

Oct 18, 2018, 10:31 PM

And Minnesota. Maybe Dabo should have a conference call with Mac, Jaron, Crouch and myself to explain how bad the winters are. More like the middle to end of November to end of May suck! The winter does not seem to want to let go. All the other months and the fall are great!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Crouch realizes...

Oct 18, 2018, 11:34 AM

that Meesheegin is likely going to fire Harbaugh with the next couple of years because he can't beat Ohio State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I wonder if Crouch realizes...

Oct 18, 2018, 11:40 AM

I thought that too. He sort of implied it when he said Clemson and Bama are the most “stable”. The young man seems very aware of everything. Good for him.

Re: I wonder if Crouch realizes...

Oct 18, 2018, 8:11 PM

The big difference between us and bama, it would be hard for him to play as a true freshman at bama. And Dabo has shown he will get players in as quick as possible to get them ready for the now!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would totally avoid that Michigan weather.

Oct 18, 2018, 11:46 AM

Highs during the day during football season are around negative 30. And it usually gets down to around minus 70 at night with winds around 60 mph normally. I think he would be much happier at Clemson.

Re: I would totally avoid that Michigan weather.

Oct 18, 2018, 11:51 AM

Good thing we have a Michigan Chamber of Commerce board member telling it like it is

Lol nice visit with the Coots

Oct 18, 2018, 11:51 AM

Muschamp asked

Oct 18, 2018, 3:27 PM

Who is Quavaris Crouch?

i bet his sense of the gamecocks wasn't improved

Oct 18, 2018, 11:52 AM

by having his former lineman talk about getting whipped around by everybody they play.

Sounds a little High Maintenance........

Oct 18, 2018, 12:15 PM

It looks like he went out of his way to say the Coots were essentially guaranteeing him a starting job....To mention that tell me a little about what he wants.

Sounds a like a "Milton" recruit: He wants to rule in h.e.l.l. than serve in heaven.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Interesting, not at all how I read that.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:42 PM

It sounded to me like he responded to a question about what recruiting angle Muschamp was taking, and it sounded like he had a solid head on his shoulders (at least as far as football goes) when he was talking about recognizing where his strength at the collegiate (and further) level may be.

He may end up being high maintenance, but I didn't get that from the write up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he was pointing out that's allChump could say.

Oct 18, 2018, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Sounds a little High Maintenance........ ]

All he had to offer.

I'll also add

Oct 18, 2018, 4:20 PM

Find an in person.on camera interview with this Kid. You'll know he's a good one.

I heard that he didn't buy what coots r selling.***

Oct 18, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Sounds a little High Maintenance........ ]

We need to lock him up before Harbough has a sleep over***

Oct 18, 2018, 12:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 12:28 PM

Can anybody get this kid Rashaun Gary's number.

Oct 18, 2018, 1:26 PM

I had to laugh at his admission about Michigan. From sports to academics, Michigan is fantastic, except it's in Michigan.

Impossible to always overcome that haha.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to be disrespectful since he sounds very Astute BUT

Oct 18, 2018, 1:29 PM

why Michigan, which threw me.

Do they have a D-Cordinator LB Coach better than Venables..or do their LB’ers attack differently, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to be disrespectful since he sounds very Astute BUT

Oct 18, 2018, 1:51 PM

Because bagman.

3200 plus yards rushing and 33 TDs and he's a LB?***

Oct 18, 2018, 5:08 PM

Re: 3200 plus yards rushing and 33 TDs and he's a LB?***

Oct 18, 2018, 10:52 PM

It makes me wonder about the type of talent that he was playing against. If he was doing that against big time HS schools that consistently puts out D1 talent, then I would love to see him as a RB at Clemson. His profile says that he is 6'2" 222 pounds now. Just think about what he could be after an off seasons in our weight room and training table. 6'2" 230 pounds of solid muscle with the athleticism of a RB, we would never worry about turning short yardage situations into 1st downs again while he was at Clemson!!!

I gather that he is a FREAK athlete!***

Oct 18, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to 3200 plus yards rushing and 33 TDs and he's a LB?*** ]

Oct 18, 2018, 7:51 PM

Oh God, Harbaugh is the best liar out of all college coaches, him with Urban Meyer in a tight 2nd!!!

Seems like Quavaris gets it. Understands CLEMSON

Oct 18, 2018, 11:07 PM

and ALL that CLEMSON has to offer. Dabo has really changed the culture. Dabo is the man!

could be a good package deal with L’dante Haulaway***

Oct 19, 2018, 11:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic