Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TJ Chase
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,362

TJ Chase

Oct 9, 2018, 8:08 PM

He's getting in the rotation more each week. Glad to see him and Overton coming along.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TJ Chase

Oct 9, 2018, 9:44 PM

Wish T Thompson would get some more chances too.... he dropped one last week early on, but he seems to always shine when he gets his opportunities. Had a chance to meet his mother in Durham at an assisted living facility less than a mile away from Duke's campus. We2deep at WR. Thompson could be starting at just about anywhere.

Also met Sheridan Jones' uncle at a post office in Portsmouth, VA. He works at the post office there. I was wearing a Clemson hat and we started talking about Clemson when I was mailing a package. He never said Sheridan was his nephew at first. He said he went to a game and enjoyed it. I told him (before I knew Sheridan was his nephew) that the best thing about Clemson is Dabo and the culture he built. Dabo always says, "Serve the player's heart instead of their talent and football will take care of himself". When I said that he broke down laughing and told me Sheridan was his nephew and I sounded exactly like the coaches during their recruiting visit. He said he knew right away Sheridan made the right choice in choosing Clemson. I wore that Clemson hat with a little bit more pride after hearing him say that.

Whatever happens on the field, we have an amazing team of Clemson young men that are going to represent themselves and this university with class. Go Tigers !!!

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thompson always gets that one crucial catch

Oct 9, 2018, 9:50 PM

in an important game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,362
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic