Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN and the committee scared of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 4,247

ESPN and the committee scared of Clemson

Nov 11, 2019, 3:18 PM

Have to wonder if ESPN and the committee are scared Clemson wins the national championship again. Maybe that’s why they treat and talk about Clemson like they do there just scared. Face it LSU doesn’t want Clemson and Ohio st doesn’t want Clemson either there scared there trembling in there Shoes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:26 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:29 PM

Commas and periods are also important.

Re: THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:57 PM [ in reply to THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!*** ]

You missed one, too.

"...either there scared there trembling in there Shoes. " [sic]

...either they're scared, they're trembling in their hoes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s public education in Richland county for you***

Nov 11, 2019, 3:59 PM [ in reply to THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their both the same.***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:31 PM [ in reply to THERE = there / THEY'RE = They Are!!!!!*** ]

Re: ESPN and the committee scared of Clemson

Nov 11, 2019, 3:38 PM

I really wish people would stop looking at things like ESPN or the playoff committee as one single individual with a single opinion, and single desires.

There very well could be someone on that committee, and someone at ESPN who truly hates Clemson. There could also be someone at each place that loves Clemson. Most likely the majority of both don't really see Clemson as any different than any other program.

I like how there's this narrative on here that somehow the ESPN employees are told to hate Clemson and do nothing but love the SEC teams, but somehow those on there that show us love have managed to keep their jobs. It's also amazing that not a single former employee there has come forward to tell the world how they were forced to hate on certain schools.

Why exactly would ESPN or the committee be scared of Clemson? Do their families not get fed if Clemson wins another title? Do they not make money if Clemson wins? That's weird considering they have a contract with the ACC as well.

If there was truly a conspiracy against Clemson then ESPN could do a lot more damage to Clemson than just having a few guys say our schedule is weak and rank us somewhere between 3-5. If the committee was so scared then why put us in during the two years we lost a game? What was stopping them from giving us the Minnesota treatment this year and putting us outside the top 10 if they so desperately wanted to keep us out of the playoff?

Nov 11, 2019, 3:44 PM

ESECPN sent you, didn’t they?

Nov 11, 2019, 3:46 PM

I think LSU would be a tough game but not The Ohio State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN and the committee scared of Clemson ]

They sent me and Kirk's two sons to help cover up the conspiracy.

I would bet you don't believe in the deep

Nov 11, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN and the committee scared of Clemson ]

state either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 4:46 PM

Clemson always does well in viewership in it's slotted time. We always have some of the best numbers of any given weekend. All Mickey wants is eyes on the tv, and we deliver. Why would espn send their best crew to announce Clemson vs Nancy state, if they were out to get us?

Many of the talking heads are oversold on the sec every year, and some don't like us, but there is not a conspiracy.

Nov 11, 2019, 4:48 PM

Not as scared as the buckeyes. They do not want to face Clemson again.

Nov 11, 2019, 6:09 PM

I know what you’re saying, but no college athlete gets to this stage by being scared to play someone. Most of these current Buckeyes weren’t even around to experience the 2016 season. If athletes we’re supposed to “fear” another team then Bama would be reigning champs right now because they were the greatest team ever.

Laughable post is Laughable***

Nov 11, 2019, 4:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

They treat Clemson like Clemson deserves. With respect and

Nov 11, 2019, 4:52 PM

fairness. Clemson deserved to be #5 last week, and will be exactly where they deserve to be this week: at #3. Clemson will finish the season as #2 or #3. Go back and do a little research- it sounds like you are just getting into the sport of CFB. Go back and do some research on the CFP and how they've gotten it right every time. every week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Spot On, My Frind***

Nov 11, 2019, 4:54 PM

I think LSU will give us a good game.

Nov 11, 2019, 5:51 PM

I think we beat everyone else handily. I'd assume play OSU or Bama in the semifinals and then LSU for all the marbles. Do NOT want to play LSU in a semifinal. Anyone really but LSU in the first game is fine with me. In other words, I do NOT want to enter the playoffs with Clemson in the #4 spot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think LSU will give us a good game.

Nov 12, 2019, 6:19 PM

I'm not sure that the month long prep time wouldn't be the best thing we could hope for heading into a game against LSU. Give BV a month to prepare for that offense and he will find a way to bring it.

If Clemson wins another natty this year or next it'll be...

Nov 11, 2019, 5:57 PM

...a big problem for eSECpn and others who have a Clemson bias and a narrative.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 6:19 PM

The whole world deep down knows what’s going to happen. I mean if people are Watching the games and watching TL making throws only NFLers make. Watching pretty much the same O that shredded the best Bama team in history. Watching a D that in some ways are better than last year. Watching the Tigers make power 5 teams look like HS teams. Watching all these studs not getting wore out just waiting to explode.
I mean If I was a Bucknuts fan I would be real concerned.
Go Tigers !

Nov 11, 2019, 10:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nov 11, 2019, 10:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 4,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic