Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Cam Newton would put in as much effort and thought
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

If Cam Newton would put in as much effort and thought

Sep 13, 2019, 7:20 AM

he does in his pre/post game clothes then the Panthers may screw up and win a game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."***

Sep 13, 2019, 7:25 AM

Re: Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."***

Sep 13, 2019, 7:49 AM

Is that last picture Cam’s mom or his girlfriend.??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Partner, I was scrolling down the pics and thinking to

Sep 13, 2019, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."*** ]

myself...he has gone Full Dennis Rodman....and then I saw your post!!

Re: Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman." Maybe he

Sep 13, 2019, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."*** ]

can help Rodman with the North Korean guy. It would benefit America

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."***

Sep 13, 2019, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Scam Newton's going full "Dennis Rodman."*** ]

Brought back Boy George memories at first glance.

Re: If Cam Newton would put in as much effort and thought

Sep 13, 2019, 7:50 AM

There has to be some designer/company that is paying him to wear that stuff after every game. I can't imagine that any player is personally spending that much time on his after-game look!

Gotta love pro sports, where you make millions

Sep 13, 2019, 8:14 AM

whether you suck or not.

Remember last post-season when NONE of the highest paid QBs were in the playoffs? I'd love to see some stats on how often these ridiculous contracts actually pay off on the field.

It'll never happen, but I'd love to see it where there is a cap on how much you can make with your salary - a very reasonable cap - and have no caps on performance based incentives such as wins, completions, touchdowns, 100 yard games, tackles, sacks, etc. Basically, take everything your position coach measures each week and use that to determine all your crazy bonuses. As it stands, you get all these kids - and Newton is still a kid - who come in, get handed millions of dollars for not even donning a uniform yet, and their performance? Well, they get paid no matter what, so unless you're one of the really driven ones, like a DW4 or Hunter or Christian, or so many others, who knows what you're going to get on the field. But, dang, they'll look sharp in their post-game press conference threads and on their way in to the stadium!

Re: Gotta love pro sports, where you make millions

Sep 13, 2019, 8:28 AM

I get your point but that would just increase the stat driven primadonna attitudes that already ruin the sport.

I think they should just go full blown AOC, where ALL of the

Sep 13, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Gotta love pro sports, where you make millions ]

income is turned over to the Federal Government,then ALL of the money is divided EVENLY to anyone who draws a check from the NFL...QB,DB,DE,WR,manager, secretary, janitor,taxi driver,etc. All get the same pay. And then, they build a compound near the practice facility, where EVERYONE lives in the same type apartments, and they can save on gas because no one will need Ferraris to get them to practice on time. And they can all wear the same uniforms to do their daily jobs. The only perc, is the winner of the superbowl, which will be held in Argentina, will then get a free trip to either Minneappolis, Minn. or Trenton NJ....This will solve all the problems with petty contract disputes too!

Spud

THAT's funny. now lets go fishing***

Sep 13, 2019, 8:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Cam Newton would put in as much effort and thought

Sep 13, 2019, 10:30 AM

Looks like he stepped out of Alice in wonderland

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive