Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At the spring game, I'm most looking forward to seeing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,076

At the spring game, I'm most looking forward to seeing

Feb 5, 2019, 2:10 PM

CB7 play a nearly full game. This kid has a lot of talent and, as the coaches say, moxie. I'm really excited to see him get some extended playing time with some of our 1s and really see what he can do!

Do we have anyone else at QB other than TL, CB and Batson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At the spring game, I'm most looking forward to seeing

Feb 5, 2019, 2:15 PM

Didn't Kendrick play some QB in HS? Not sure.

Feb 5, 2019, 2:29 PM

I believe he did

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is TP enrolling early ? If so, he can play in SG***

Feb 5, 2019, 2:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is TP enrolling early ? If so, he can play in SG***

Feb 5, 2019, 2:31 PM

Yes he is

Re: Is TP enrolling early ? If so, he can play in SG***

Feb 5, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Is TP enrolling early ? If so, he can play in SG*** ]

Yes Taisun Phommachanh has enrolled. So We'll have 4 scholarship QB's during the spring game. I'm most interested in seeing him. It's going to get interesting again if we land D.J. Uiagalelei. We would be loaded at QB again during Trevor's junior year. I know both Taisun and D.J. will problaby be redshirted depending on how advanced they are. I just don't want to get in the position that we were in last year with depth. Our top 2 were fantastic but then we had Hunter Renfrow as the 3rd string. Fortunately, we didn't have to rely on him to win any big games and Chase grew up during the Syracuse game. That made me feel much more comfortable with him as a backup. He still was a far distance behind Trevor but Chase would have given us a chance to win any game including Bama with the way our defense played.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 2:30 PM

Returners

Justin Mascoll
KJ Henry
Mike Jones Jr
McMichael/Goodrich covering Tee/Ross

DK10
Jackson Carman
Matt Bockhurst

Newcomers

Sheridan Jones
Joseph Charleston
Will Putnam

I would say Ladson and Ngata but i think we already know what time it is

Feb 5, 2019, 2:40 PM

Who is he? Just listening to WCCP, Sports News, and they are predicting that we will lose two or more regular season games this coming season. Am I over-optimistic? With Trevor Lawrence, Travis, and our receivers coming back I'm curious as to should be expected to beat us. Are we suspect on the LOS? Help me out here guys. Am I missing something?

Feb 5, 2019, 2:48 PM

WCCP is hoping we lose 2 or 3 games. But whos going to beat us. Our offense will be just as good to start the season as it ended last year. Coach V will have a top 10 defense by years end. I say the trick is to get past TAMU and Syracuse. TAMU is at home and Syracuse is without Dungey which has been a thorn in our side the last few years. USuC will not even win 5 games this year. FSU is just a soup sandwich. BC has to replace most of their defense. So who else is going to beat us?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TAMU and SCAR ...

Feb 5, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: At the spring game, I'm most looking forward to seeing ]

will be "gimme" wins to go with Wofford and Charlotte ...

That's 4 W's ...

Just have to hold serve in the rough and tumble ACC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TAMU and SCAR ...

Feb 6, 2019, 10:51 AM

I sense sarcasm. A&M is the toughest game on our schedule just like last year. One could argue for Syracuse but i think we all know that was a crazy week for the team. The week leading up to A&M certainly didn't have that much adversity.

Feb 5, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: At the spring game, I'm most looking forward to seeing ]

We? Lol We???? Please

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 7:52 PM

DJ's Mom come for a visit so he can commit that weekend!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,076
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic