Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T. Lawrence Arm Strength
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

T. Lawrence Arm Strength

Sep 1, 2018, 6:11 PM

I went to the spring game, but after today Lawrence left an uncanny impression on me. Does anyone remember a QB with this kind of cannon on an 18 year old? Stafford could sling it at UGA back in the day, but I just don't know if there is another player that has had the quick release and the ability to stretch the field. Regardless if he wins the job this year, the 2019 and 2020 offenses should put up some pretty gaudy numbers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T. Lawrence Arm Strength

Sep 1, 2018, 6:15 PM

It was shocking when he first came in for sure. Almost seemed like it caught the receivers off guard a little bit initially. He has a rocket launcher attached to his shoulder

Sep 1, 2018, 6:36 PM

Just got home and watched some of it. On the played they had to review, that ball came out of his hand MOVING. He has a fastball that will be hard to defend.

Sep 1, 2018, 6:43 PM

It insane, literally a pro arm already. Strangely enough it reminded me of Ben Rothlisburger for some reason.

Once TL settled down you could really see how exceptional it is, hitting super small windows before defense can react. He threw a laser on 15 yard out to sideline to one of our guys and I was in disbelief. I may be a bit buzzed still but I think he may have top 10 arm in NFL right now as freshmen I’m college.

Sep 1, 2018, 6:49 PM

Grenade Tossing

His arm

Sep 1, 2018, 6:54 PM

Entirely changes the timing on the pass game...receivers are already at 'speed'...there's no waiting...even the screens. A half-second makes a remarkable difference in the outcome of a play.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure was on his 2nd drive

Sep 1, 2018, 7:23 PM

Tossed an absolute finger breaker betwixt two defenders in tight coverage for a first down when it clicked with me. Special arm talent

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic