Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse site quoting TigerNet posts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Syracuse site quoting TigerNet posts

Feb 1, 2019, 1:14 PM

https://www.nunesmagician.com/2019/1/31/18205789/clemsons-disrespekt-machine-always-needs-gas-syracuse-orange-football-tigers-homecoming

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how dweebs do something to get a reaction.

Feb 1, 2019, 1:17 PM

Get the reaction.
Then say, hey look at you for reacting.

Syrexcuse is like yankee coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

@tiger_swimmer: thanks for "Yankee coots". Can we call where

Feb 1, 2019, 6:19 PM

they play the STDCarrier Dome?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew this was going to happen.

Feb 1, 2019, 1:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I wish you'd have said something.

Feb 1, 2019, 1:44 PM

Thing might be different. People like you who know all this stuff and keep it to themselves just don't play fair.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm disappointed it wasn't 5 Francis Marion posts in a row

Feb 1, 2019, 1:18 PM

Gonna have to keep at it FM.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing that shocks me here is

Feb 1, 2019, 1:20 PM

that Cuse has a website with people talking about football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse site quoting TigerNet posts

Feb 1, 2019, 1:26 PM

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/syracuse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Feb 1, 2019, 1:39 PM

That Gator Bowl loss we had was brutal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oddest stat is a team with 3 national titles has only ...

Feb 1, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse site quoting TigerNet posts ]

... been ranked #1 by the AP poll 11 for a total of 11 weeks.

Assume 3 of those weeks were after the championship game (or last bowl game in the case of 1981).

Only 8 weeks during the season were we ranked #1. Assume all of those weeks were 1981 & 2016 seasons.

Re: Oddest stat is a team with 3 national titles has only ...

Feb 1, 2019, 1:52 PM

We were #1 going into last year's playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Feb 1, 2019, 2:06 PM

Hope they come and take my quote next. Try to be a thug in 2019 and cheap shot the QB again for the 3rd year in a row. Chase Brice already has his feet wet and beat you guys once. Dabo doesn’t tell guys to try and cheap shot opposing players so hopefully Deno will keep his goons in line next year but only time will tell.

Come on! You can’t really fault the exCuse...

Feb 1, 2019, 2:24 PM

for taking cheap shots at our Qbs. They have the 58th rated recruiting class this year which consists of two 4*, ten 3* and six 2* signees. With super talent like that, the only hope they have is to knock a couple of our better players out of the game.

Message was edited by: 1972 Tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 2:40 PM

This article is all sorts of WRONG. First of all, this blogger started quoting anonymous people from a message board. What a joke. Talk about grasping at straws. But he got me to read the article, so I guess he accomplished what he was trying to do.

Secondly, he acts as if Clemson fans or Dabo don't have the right to play the disrespect card. Are you serious? Did you know that the Notre Dame game was the first time we have been favored in a playoff game? Despite being the #1 seed 2 out of the 4 years? We are always getting disrespected and over-looked. What a joke.

I don't like Syracuse because their fans are cocky as #$%$. They have knocked our QB out of the game 3 games in a row. They play dirty. And they are a school from the north and have a bunch of Yankee fans. lol

They are in for a beat down this year. They don't have their QB to play out of his mind 1 game a year against us. I predict a 30+ point beatdown.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they so desperately want to be our rival..

Feb 1, 2019, 3:45 PM

No one has time for the Coots of the north. They will be taken care of early on in the "oh so hot, key jingling of death dome." early on.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

HELL YEAH I GOT THE TOP COMMENT BOYS!

Feb 1, 2019, 4:01 PM

Though I wish they would have posted my username and also included the comment I made where I gave my eyewitness account from when I stood behind the Syracuse bench in multiple years and witnessed their coaching staff instruct their defensive players to injure Clemson offensive starters.

But, I'll take what I got.

Do I get a prize?

Boeheim will hand deliver you a Denny's gift card.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:08 PM

well done!

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

we got a winner, tell em' what he's won***

Feb 1, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to HELL YEAH I GOT THE TOP COMMENT BOYS! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to give 'em credit. Think of all the time it took

Feb 1, 2019, 6:12 PM

to go through ten million posts to finally find some that mentioned them.

Feb 1, 2019, 8:23 PM

Lot of southern hate in the comments. If they hate Clemson and the South so much, they need to pack their winter bags and hop the next Greyhound out of Charleston.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic