Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse QB, Babers on Swinney visiting their locker room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,566

Syracuse QB, Babers on Swinney visiting their locker room

Jul 19, 2018, 11:51 AM

Q. Last year you guys pulled the big upset of Clemson. Coach Swinney actually came in y'all's locker room after the game. What was that like for you guys?

ERIC DUNGEY: Well, the win was great, so that's what was great for us. Coach Swinney, he's a class act, so it was cool to see that. But for us personally, 4-8 -- but you look at the games, a lot of the people, a lot of reporters say, 4-8, they're a bad team. You look at our schedule, I don't see a lot of teams going on our schedule and putting up wins like that. We're in every game, and unfortunately in November I wasn't able to play, but I'm looking forward to this year and going out there and giving it all.

Q. You guys stunned Clemson last year, had a crazy locker room celebration. Coach Swinney after that tough loss came in your locker room and talked to your team. What did that mean to your team, and talk a little bit about your relationship with Coach Swinney.

DINO BABERS: Well, first of all, I was gone to the press conference, so I wasn't there. Dabo, I have a great respect for Dabo, and if I was there, I'd have let him do it. He is a very unique person, a very -- I think I see him as a very truthful person. His personality and his ethics is on his sleeve, and I think he's one of those individuals in college football where what you see is what you get. I think he's exactly what you guys appear him to be. Now, I may be wrong. I've been wrong before. I've been old enough to be wrong before. But my gut tells me that I'm right about Dabo Swinney.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he plan to return the favor this year?

Jul 19, 2018, 11:54 AM

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Syracuse QB, Babers on Swinney visiting their locker room

Jul 19, 2018, 12:18 PM

Some were not happy with the question.

https://twitter.com/NunesMagician/status/1019961787519623168

Well, if we're being honest here, the question was

Jul 19, 2018, 12:20 PM

really stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Syracuse QB, Babers on Swinney visiting their locker room

Jul 19, 2018, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse QB, Babers on Swinney visiting their locker room ]

Yeah the question is a little self serving.

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,566
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic