Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Until we meets again , DSP .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Until we meets again , DSP .

Jul 14, 2019, 4:43 PM

Stay golden my friend . There's nothing to do now but cheer Tigers and punk fools from afar .

I wonder what your scok will be ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hurry back!!! Your wit and clever thoughts

Jul 14, 2019, 7:04 PM

are much needed and missed . . . ALREADY!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No . . . . no they aren't.***

Jul 14, 2019, 7:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: No . . . . no they aren't.***

Jul 14, 2019, 7:09 PM

Well Skeeta and I like them... Rocky ;)

DB23

It's all good. I GUESS a lot of folks like the Kardashians,

Jul 14, 2019, 7:13 PM

too, apparently.

But YOU, TD23 - you are universally loved & welcomed - regardless of your affinity for the sophomoric attraction of unnamed posters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: It's all good. I GUESS a lot of folks like the Kardashians,

Jul 14, 2019, 10:21 PM

Dang Rocky, please don't mention TD23 and Kartrashians in the same sentence. That just ain't right. In fact, don't mention those losers anytime on t-net out of respect for fellow t-netters. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 10:33 PM

Only in America can talent and likeability be completely lacking in a celebrity, famous for nothing.

DB23

Re: only in America

Jul 15, 2019, 9:45 AM

I disagree, TD.

Most of the world has mimicked us, so now the freedom to be a celebrity has become almost universal, regardless of skill, talent or sometimes even entertainment level.

Though you might still suggest that it comes more easily to those who are born in the "right" families.

The Kardashians' 'skill' is their love for the spotlight. Daddy Kardashian exposed his 'millionaire working class' family to the Hollywood crowd during his hobknobbing lawyer/business career. At the same time that Hollywood was running out of creative ideas, technology was granting Hollywood more channels to fill. How else could you end up with a 16-year show about the hair stylist to the stars?

Agree & willing to conform for the sake of the community.

Jul 14, 2019, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: It's all good. I GUESS a lot of folks like the Kardashians, ]

FYI - that word is sake - as in Japanese rice tequila - but whatever.

Re: Agree & willing to conform for the sake of the community.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Agree & willing to conform for the sake of the community.

Jul 15, 2019, 7:59 AM

I think Rocky was airing his grievances about DSP AFTER DSP was banned. Curious he didn’t do this earlier since it has clearly been weighing on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Surprising,

Jul 15, 2019, 8:11 AM

that's the kind of behavior one would expect from that spineless little dwarf cutigerbob®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 14, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to It's all good. I GUESS a lot of folks like the Kardashians, ]

Lol . I hear ya man .
I had my run ins with him immediately after I joined in 2011 and it continued for a while .

DB23

No run-ins - I just weep for those in remote places that

Jul 14, 2019, 11:27 PM

LONG for the bandwidth that ##### yoyo wasted on here.

BUT . . . . SUPPOSEDLY she was a Tiger - so I love her like family - from 700 miles away & twice a year.

“She”?

Jul 15, 2019, 6:53 AM

Seems rather “sophomoric”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wait! Banned AGAIN?

Jul 14, 2019, 7:10 PM

So SOON?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Wait! Banned AGAIN?

Jul 14, 2019, 7:12 PM

He has those moments where he makes peace with himself ...

And then B-Meister is like ... Peace !

DB23

Noooooooooooooooo

Jul 14, 2019, 7:16 PM

What did he do this time?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Noooooooooooooooo

Jul 14, 2019, 9:18 PM

He poketh the bear like he juth don't care .

DB23

There’s so much wrong with this bored***

Jul 14, 2019, 10:44 PM

Re: There’s so much wrong with this bored***

Jul 14, 2019, 10:53 PM

And yet , here we are .

And how can we not be . Clemson football is the King of CFB ...and nobody doesn't wanna piece of that !

DB23

Jul 14, 2019, 11:20 PM [ in reply to There’s so much wrong with this bored*** ]

Is the bored half empty, or half full ?

Jul 14, 2019, 11:33 PM

There's a cutigerbob joke in that post ... I am just having difficulty with the extraction .

DB23

Jul 15, 2019, 8:16 AM

Sometimes one just comes up short trying to joke about Bob.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic