Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Surprised not to see thoughts on Nielsen ouster here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 525

Surprised not to see thoughts on Nielsen ouster here

Apr 9, 2019, 7:55 AM

She seemed quite beloved by the Trump camp. Are people ready to turn on her now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Surprised not to see thoughts on Nielsen ouster here

Apr 9, 2019, 8:12 AM

the lutz is she originally listed, "wanting to spend more time with my family" as her reason, amidst a separation crisis she helped to orchestrate at the border.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Apr 9, 2019, 9:50 AM

She hasn't suddenly become unloved. She was replaced in a process where homeland security is being revamped to increase efficiency. The only people criticizing her are the ones who have bitterness toward Trump. Pelosi and half a doz more are remembering the photo of immigrant children in cages. You may remember it, you know, the photo that was taken in 2014 when Obama ran the border?

After democrat leaders pushing the collusion delusion for two years they are seeking another crack in logic in which to drive their divisive wedge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Apr 9, 2019, 3:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMHO, “not broadly loathed” =/= “beloved”

Apr 9, 2019, 10:06 AM

I didn’t feel the need to put her on a pedestal any more than I felt the need to vilify her.

The bottom line would seem to be that the results don’t seem to match Trump’s desired outcomes. That’s a good way to get fired in the private sector too.

Was it all her fault and have the subsequent moves made things any better? I honestly have no clue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course. She's toast. Her career is over, like all

Apr 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

of the other cretins who took a job in this white house. At least she didn't get indicted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome back Kotter.

Apr 9, 2019, 10:25 AM

Excited to see the upcoming new season of must-see TV, complete with brand-new conspiracy theories, unfounded accusations, claims of insider knowledge, and intellectual judgments on those who don't concur.

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about
Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(Back here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot 'cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think anyone has changed their opinion on her.

Apr 9, 2019, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Of course. She's toast. Her career is over, like all ]

It's clear your venom for Trump people hasn't changed. So, how did your collusion delusion counseling go?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 525
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic