Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Surprise! Justin Fields gets waiver.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Surprise! Justin Fields gets waiver.

Feb 8, 2019, 4:45 PM

Who didn’t see this coming?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

As Beach Billy used to say, "Who didn' know DAT?

Feb 8, 2019, 4:51 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but he has to live in Ohio, so...sucks for him***

Feb 8, 2019, 4:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Surprise! Justin Fields gets waiver.

Feb 8, 2019, 4:57 PM

Really sad that this went through. If he felt so “threatened” why is his sister still there? ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he felt threatened by his sister

Feb 8, 2019, 4:58 PM

did you even think of that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Feb 8, 2019, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Surprise! Justin Fields gets waiver. ]

Thank heavens he didn't come to Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's getting to where now a player doesn't have to sit out..

Feb 8, 2019, 5:56 PM

a year before playing at the new school. So now it could become an epidemic in college football I fear.

At least when you had to sit out a year, it make you think long and hard first.

If coaches don't have to sit out, I don't see why players should have to***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's getting to where now a player doesn't have to sit out..

Feb 8, 2019, 6:41 PM [ in reply to It's getting to where now a player doesn't have to sit out.. ]

If it's for a legitimate reason I don't mind the player being immediately eligible. Even if it's just that he no longer thinks a school is right for his development such as Justin Fields, these kids are getting scammed and lied to and sold a dream to people with no intentions of keeping that promise sometimes (example UGA grabbing all these 5 stars because it looks good but never being a good fit for them and it effects their chances in the NFL) and I don't think their futures should be effected by a recruiter smiling pretty and saying the right things.

no reason to sign anything

Feb 8, 2019, 6:45 PM

because there is nothing binding anymore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s he gonna do if he gets beat out at Ohio State?

Feb 8, 2019, 6:11 PM

In the limited time he played QB at UGA, he showed nothing that would lead anyone to believe he’s a good QB.

Re: What’s he gonna do if he gets beat out at Ohio State?

Feb 8, 2019, 6:59 PM

He showed he’s really bad at fake punts though.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sets a pretty slippery precedent

Feb 8, 2019, 6:23 PM

Just make up something racial and they’ll grant u a waiver.

it only works if you are going south to north

Feb 8, 2019, 6:25 PM

north is a safe space

He didn't make it up***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Sets a pretty slippery precedent ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, he really was scared of that mean baseball player!***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:33 PM

That or the QB competition***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:52 PM

Re: Nope, he really was scared of that mean baseball player!***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Nope, he really was scared of that mean baseball player!*** ]

I don't think any kid should have to sit on a sideline while fans scream racial slurs at him and yes it was confirmed by many people and an investigation found it to be true enough to kick the baseball player out of school. Scared or not or "mean" as you attempt to belittle it with mocking the situation. It's wrong and I wouldn't want my child, yours, or any child for that matter to be belittled due to something they can't control such as their race and it's wrong and I'm glad he left.

I'm in favor of anything that makes UGA look bad***

Feb 8, 2019, 6:54 PM

Feb 8, 2019, 6:56 PM

If you haven’t watched the 2nd season of QB1 on Netflix, watch it. I can completely understand why Fields flamed our in college. He was a prima Donna and completely full of himself. Not Clemson material.

I wonder what he thought when the real #1 quarterback won the national championship.

He wisely played the race card...

Feb 8, 2019, 8:41 PM

knowing full well there was no way in the world the NCAA would refuse to grant the waiver and face the bakklash of negative publicity that would surely follow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic