Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There's no big "there" there.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 441

There's no big "there" there.

Sep 16, 2018, 10:08 AM

There was never justification for Rosenstein to appoint a special prosecutor. Mueller has done nothing but attempt to create a guilt-by-association scenario by picking off everyone around the Trump campaign for financial crimes way back in their past. The FBI knew on day one there's was no "Russia".

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406881-lisa-page-bombshell-fbi-couldnt-prove-trump-russia-collusion-before-mueller

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Sheldon's girlfriend get skinny?***

Sep 16, 2018, 10:21 AM

touché- TMMLOL***

Sep 16, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I disagree.

Sep 16, 2018, 11:45 AM

Mueller is doing his job which was to investigate Russian hacking. I'm sorry to disagree here but it's become apparent to me that there was reason to investigate Manafort due to his ties to the Podesta group. It was also justified to investigate Carter Page and possibly justified to investigate Popadopoulos.

The only issues I have with these investigations was that the FBI (Strzok, Page and anyone who signed the FISA warrant) behaved wrongly to get the warrants to spy on C. Page.

To this date none of those people have been convicted of assisting Russia to 'hack our democracy,' or any of the other outrageous charges levied at Trump. Mueller is doing his job hunting witches but has had little success other than his minor assistance to democrat lackies their public trial of a fairly elected POTUS.

I'm satisfied that Rosenstein is directing Mueller to focus only on Russian inteferrence in the 2016 election. Imo, that is Rosenstein's way of pleasing his boss Jeff Sessions. I like that. If Mueller is investigating both sides of this then his investigation would go on for another two years. We need to know what he knows now, not two years from now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I disagree.

Sep 16, 2018, 3:40 PM

Three times prior to the mueller appt and once after, Husseins' FBI and DOJ swore to the FISA court that there was probable cause to believe Trump campaign officials were complicit in Russian cyber-espionage operation (facebook ads) against the 2016 election. Trump campaign people are being systematically taken down for other reasons, not Russia. And it's all based on a fake dossier which questions Mueller's very existence in his role. Would all of these prosecutions taken place without the faked FISA-approved surveillance? No, because mueller wouldn't BE there. Mueller's dirty, which makes Rosenstein dirty.

Great points.

Sep 16, 2018, 7:32 PM [ in reply to I disagree. ]

But given that it's September, what the politically neutral thing be? Release the report now and have it look like an October Surprise, or wait until after the midterms?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should be drafting the report now.

Sep 17, 2018, 12:17 AM

Nothing should be included in the report except things pertaining directly to Russian meddling in our election, nothing, nada. If he doesn't have proof that someone was conspiring with Russia to screw with our election they should not be included in the report.

It should be simple. Name of the American citizen, how he was tied to Russia and exactly what he did to conspire to undermine the election and how and when he did it. If there's any proof the proof should be ready to be transmitted now. If not Mueller is negligent. If he didn't have enough help he should have hired more people.

If they have no proof of a subject it shouldn't be submitted or even discussed, he can write a book when it's over.

He should do it now if it's possible or as soon as he's finished with the investigation. If I had it and could get it ready I would turn it in the week of the election and tell them all to fire me if they wanted. I assure you I would not sit on it or spin it in any manner to help or hurt anyone. I'd drop it like the Coyote drops that 500lb weight off a cliff, cash the check and retire again.

Imo, the government gets away with too much BS and I don't buy any of their excuses for not doing their jobs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They should be drafting the report now.

Sep 17, 2018, 1:07 PM

Actually Mueller was charged by the DOJ with investigating (a) Russia's interference in our election,(b) Trump campaign involvment with Russian influence, and (c) any and all criminal matters that may arise from the investigation of (a) and (b).

That's his job and the report should include all of his findings.

Wanting it to be just about collusion doesn't make it just about collusion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surprise

Sep 16, 2018, 6:02 PM

Where's Butter and Flower's response? They are posting elsewhere...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: There's no big "there" there.

Sep 17, 2018, 12:28 AM

I can't fathom how anybody could give you a thumbs down for posting this link. Some people apparently just don't want to know the truth about this subject.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about my post above?

Sep 17, 2018, 6:55 AM

Some***hole is TDing for spite! He oughta fess up!

Re: How about my post above?

Sep 17, 2018, 1:10 PM

Yeah I get those sometimes. TD'ers are cowards.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 441
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic